BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
natalie s.
Best lipstick I own. Creamy, rich, and lasts forever. Would definitely recommend and I think it’s worth the money. I now have a few shades and I love them. They don’t transfer and feel luxurious. The packaging is really nice too. Love these and I loveee their lip glossss too.
chandra a.
renton, WA
This is such a beautiful shade. Very soft and moisturizing on the lips but its quite expensive. It does transfer some. I do love mine, however I wouldnt splurge on multiple lipstick shades from this line due to the price not quite being worth it.
Alejandra P.
Love the variety of color and how smooth the product goes on. It may be pricey to some however it’s worth the money on the long run these colors really do last. i would recommend the brand to anyone who hasn’t tried it .
Brenleigh L.
Waynesboro
I like this product, it has great color and it stays on a good couple of hours. The only problem for me is that it did not come off as pigmented as I would have liked it to, I may have received a bad batch, but other than that this product is swell!!
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
Lipstick is my weakness and this Dior lippie was not about to escape from my collection! The formula is so smooth and moistening. If you’re an everyday lipstick wearer I recommend giving this a go, due to its feel!
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
This Dior lipstick is great very creamy and passed my expectations but the only down fall is it is pretty pricy but if you can look past the price it's amazing I would definitely recommend this lipstick from Dior
Dulce A.
Lynwood , CA
I love lipsticks and the only thing is that its not matte but the color is fantastic! I would defined recommend this for older women who are use to the glossy lipstick. It smells greAt but i will not rebuy it.
cindy r.
Hayward
The packaging is beautiful and it feels very luxurious the shades are also really pretty which I love and their also very pigmented which makes it worth your money even though their a bit pricey in my opinion
Karen H.
Clinton, TN
To me Dior has some of the best lipsticks in the market.  They are luxe, mirror shine, moisturizing with great color payoff. They are a higher price point for lipsticks but again, to me, well worth it.
Joy M.
Dior lipsticks are some of the best! Always super creamy and I like some shine which you'll get with these. Great colors from pales to reds, & I'm v particular bout' taste & scent of all products; you'll love these!
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
GERALDINE R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?

Amazon