BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
Lipstick is my weakness and this Dior lippie was not about to escape from my collection! The formula is so smooth and moistening. If you’re an everyday lipstick wearer I recommend giving this a go, due to its feel!
Brenleigh L.
Waynesboro
I like this product, it has great color and it stays on a good couple of hours. The only problem for me is that it did not come off as pigmented as I would have liked it to, I may have received a bad batch, but other than that this product is swell!!
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
This review is for shade 356 Cherie Bow of the Dior Extreme lip color.
Shade: Soft peachy medium toned pink
Texture: Creamy opaque
Feel: Comfortable wear
Taste/smell/scent: not discernible which is a big plus in my book
Lasting power: medium, about three hours max. without eating, needs frequent reapplying
Packaging: Stylish thin silver tube with silver bullet at the base, with a black/silver cap
Overall: Very nice feel on my lips, and the color is a very pretty shade, neutral, without being boring. One lippie off because staying power could be better at this price point.
Price: $33
Abby B.
Tigard, OR
The Dior Addict Extreme formula of lipsticks are amazing. They are really smooth and creamy, it’s similar to MAC Cremesheen lipsticks. The pigmentation varies depending on the shade, but my favorite is Incognito. It’s the perfect mauve-nude shade, but it might be a little too light for deeper skin tones. They don’t really have a smell or taste, and the packaging is gorgeous. The packaging is almost identical to the Dior Lip Glow, which I prefer over the regular Dior lipsticks.
Megan A.
Las Vegas , NV
The color is pretty vibrant, but wearable. It lasts a decent amount of time and does at least leave a nice deposit on my lips of color. I love love love the packaging and easy application of the slim stick. It's also not moisturizing, but doesn't dry out my lips either. For a fun and build-able dose of color, I like it! I'm not sure that I will purchase again though.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in 866 Paparazzi is a medium berry shade. The formula is on the sheer side so it gives your lips a berry tint. It applies very smooth on the lips and feels very lightweight. It isn’t drying and is comfortable on the lips. I prefer more pigmented and creamy matte formulas but I didn’t mind this shade as it felt very natural.
Letty H.
San Ramon, CA
This is such a beautiful packaging and that's honestly what got me to purchase this... Avenue 667 is a pretty pink color and makes my lips look like they have a natural flush to it. I love that there is barely any scent and it's very comfortable on the lips. I recommend this lipstick!
Carolyn B.
This lipstick is very glossy and beautiful in general. It is quite pricy but lasts. I have three shades which are nice alone or mixed together. Though the formula is moisturizing, it doesn't last through a meal.
Safiya H.
I’m a huge fan of deep wine and purple hues so “deep berry” is my go to shade from Dior. It’s richly pigmented so a little goes a long way it’s worth the splurge at about $40. It’s my first time using Dior lipstick and I would recommend for a all day wear dramatic lip.
kylie h.
Austin, TX
YES. THIS LIPSTICK. I love Dior, and I'm a total lipstick nerd, and this is the lipstick I find myself grabbing again and again. This lipstick is beautiful, pigmented, and long-lasting. I highly suggest it to accompany a dewy makeup look with a neutral eye. UGH, LOVE.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
GERALDINE R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?