BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Mabel C.
Oak Park, IL
Beautiful finish and colors. Nice color selection as well. Soft and creamy.
Sonta G.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Beautiful color on my chocolate skin, great hydration. Iove Dior lipsticks!
Christal S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this formula, but let’s talk about the packaging. It’s so adorable! It’s a bullet lipstick, but it also stands out in its packaging and shape. The lipstick itself is also amazing with gnarly staying power. Love it!
Erica M.
Jeannette , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried the Dior lip glow in almost all of the shades and I absolutely love it. It’s perfect for a no makeup, makeup look and feels great on. It’s super hydrating and wears great. Your lips feel so smooth! Would definitely recommend!
Kylee B.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this! So creamy and buildable. I love to apply lightly across my lips, then darken up the inner part of my lips for dimension. I have the prettiest scarlet red color that is sooo gorgeous as a go-to shade!
Doris S.
miami
Purchased at: Macy's
Súper estupendo muy bueno por cierto me encanta como dura mucho eso es bueno me gusta siempre variar las cosas y esta es una de ella me encanta de macizado deben probarlo ya.
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
One of the best lipsticks I've ever owned! It's creamy and moisturizing, it applies like butter. The pigment is intense with long lasting wear time. You absolutely get what you pay for! I'm in love and highly recommend it ❤
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
If you want beautifully hydrated lips and a touch of color, this is a must-have.Four hours [after applying], a second application still wasn't needed. My lips were as moisturized as if I had just applied Vaseline, and the color had not faded in the slightest!!
Kristine H.
Lynden, WA
Dior lipsticks are a little on the pricey side but they wear beautiful and have gorgeous colors to choose from. I find them very comfortable to wear. I have quite a few different textures and colors, they are all great.
Olivia K.
Ayr, Ayr
Best lipstick ever the colour is soo intense but it isn't chunky or thick, it stays on so nicely and doesn't dry out your lips,for the quality the price is amazing and it stays on all day like it's perfect
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
GERALDINE R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?

Amazon