BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Gabriela S.
Sharon, MA
the packaging is a show apart. Most beautiful and luxurious thing in life! Besides beautiful, it's super tough - I tested that part, kkk. The smell is very soft. Yummy up! This all in a super comfortable lipstick to wear and mega easy to pass. Perfection, right ?!
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Ally b.
MD
Dior lipsticks are my favorite brand and I’ve tried most of the expensive ones! This one dries well on lips and does not end up on coffee cups or my kisses cheeks!
Katherine C.
Charlotte
This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks!! It’s super creamy, has a nice shine like a lipgloss and stays on great! I get so many compliments when I wear this lipstick!!
Allison F.
Dallas, TX
I like this product. The colors are beautiful and they leave my lips feeling moisturized. They are a good value, but a bit out of my price range. If it’s in your budget, I highly recommend. I would buy for a special occasion.
Caroline L.
Lexington
I enjoyed the texture of this product on my lips as well as it’s color! The packaging is beautiful and it stays on quite well considering it’s not a “long wearing” product
Amanda S.
Napa , CA
I absolutely love the packaging of these lipsticks they’re so cute the colors are amazing they go on so smooth so nice they last all night long it’s so easy to use!!! Thank you Nordstrom for always having amazing Dior!!!
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
I always love the fragrance of Dior lip products. Just a light sweet smell. They stay on and are very hydrating which I love because I hate chapstick under a lip color! Sleek packaging as always & so many colors to choose from!
Cerys G.
Pretty good lipstick. The packaging is really nice. Goes on well and the colour is great. I find I need to reapply more regularly than other products but it feels great on and is overall a nice product.
Tina T.
Ceres, CA
OBSESSED! They are pricey and reason why I was hesitant at first but it is worth it! These apply sooo nice and lasts all day without smudging. Passed my expectations and highly recommend to everyone!
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
GERALDINE R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?