BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

An extremely long-wearing lipstick that provides radiant shine. This long-wearing lipstick goes the distance, resisting fading while adding bold color and beautiful shine. The expert formula combines waxes, radiant oils, and hyaluronic microspheres for ultimate comfort and a lip-plumping effect.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav sha... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair skin and ...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lips...2 Answers
Lily S.
I love this colour. it is long lasting and and it looks good at late nights out. it would be even better if it was matte. Every lipstick fan must try it.
Ankita M.
I love red lipsticks and i practically wear lipsticks everyday and infact people would hardly see my bare lips. I love the shades of red in this one
Luna I.
Zürich
Review for: Riviera 639 more...
So I never bought a Dior lipstick before, but now I really love this brand! This coral colour is really awesome and its very, very soft on the lips!
Claire L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Review for: Paparazzi 866 more...
Great more Matté feeling lipstick. Good strong colour and stayed in place for hours. Felt great wearing this lipstick and it is a striking colour.
Stephania B.
The Dior lipstick is smooth and looks great. If you like Dior cosmetics you will love this lipstick. Vibrant colours and looks great on the lips.
Caitlin B.
This is a good product with good quality. I like it's formula, its creamy and is nice to apply to your lips. It's diffidently worth the money.
damaris p.
amo este labial. es uno de lo que más uso y el que más compro porque me encanta.
probe varias marcas pero esta es la que mas resultado me da
Diana Estefania D.
Mérida
Este producto ofrece una pigmentación natural y refrescante que medida que vas pasando el producto por tus labios agarra mayor consistencia
Jaimee-Lee F.
Review for: Black Tie 987 more...
Love dark nude or bold lips, would recommend this products, is pricey though but worth it if you're wiling to splash out a little extra
Sabina p.
Cardiff
Review for: Holiday 479 more...
Its excitant I loved it when I was away in spain. I also bought one for my mother for her birthday. She loved it. Keeps my lips soaps.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?