BY DIOR

An extremely long-wearing lipstick that provides radiant shine. This long-wearing lipstick goes the distance, resisting fading while adding bold color and beautiful shine. The expert formula combines waxes, radiant oils, and hyaluronic microspheres for ultimate comfort and a lip-plumping effect.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair skin and ...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lips...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 31 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Hannah B.
These lipsticks are probably not the best lipsticks in the world, I feel like they are a luxury product for people who are looking to treat themselves. The lasting power isn't the best but the colours are pretty and the packaging is very sleek and luxurious. There is better value lipsticks out there, but if you're looking to treat yourself to a fancy lipstick then this might be for you.
Ellie H.
Dh9 9es
Review for: Incognito 316 more...
I love this lipstick! I ran out about 2 weeks ago need to get a new one. I do top it up sometimes as it doesn't stay on sometimes. The shade incognito (what I had) is a beautiful nude. The lipstick is pricey but is so good! But don't waste your money pay less and get a good one from a drug store! Still beautiful and will be repurchasing
Suellen M.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Simply sensational! I was enchanted .. The colors are beautiful exactly as I like it and have a lipstick for every occasion! They last a long time, I do not have to touch up at all times. The compliments are also guaranteed.. I recommend it, ou will not regret!!!
Lauren H.
Burnley
Review for: Paparazzi 866 more...
Was a gift. Love warm berry colours in winter. Was a little disappointed as it applies a couple of shades lighter. Constantly reapplying to get intense colour. Great consistency though. Luxury all the way. I ❤Dior
Lauren M.
Wakefield
The only reason I have given this product a 4* is I just don't think it's worth the price on the tag. Other than that it's a good product non sticky lasts for while but not as long lasting as I'd like pigment is perfect
Lilian D.
Review for: Sunset Boulevard 829 more...
Prettiest color ever. If you haven't noticed I'm into reds and I believe they look really good on me. This lipstick is just so easy to apply, does not stain or leave any traces of red when you remove it, it stays in place. Totally try this, you won't regret it
Lakshayaa B.
Great shade for the lips... Goes awesome with a dusky color of skin... Will keep buying it more... Long lasting... I probably won't buy it again.. Cuz it's a bit flaky to my lips....
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Fireworks 756 more...
Simran S.
brampton
Review for: Avenue 667 more...
OMG OKAY this lipstick here is life

I mean the addict like is just amazing ! I love accident lipsticks ! The perfect colour to go with any look and it is so nice and gloomy!

I wear this lipstick colour every day !

It lasts about 3 hours if u don't eat but other than that it's pretty good

GIRL I'm a brown girl and pink has never looked this good on me ! I love you Dior !!
Melissa C.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: Princess Extreme more...
I love, love, LOVE this Dior Addict Lipgloss!!!! it is not sticky at all and even though the pigment is a little light for my liking the hint of juicy color that this gloss gives is actually perfection!!! and the container is just so chic, I'm in love! I cant wait to recommend this to my girls!
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?