BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Aleisha Y.
Rochester, MN
Perfect formula and exquisite packaging. The color range is nice and the lipstick feels moisturizing and has a decent wear time. However, most times when you buy a luxury brand you are paying for the packaging and the name. The formula isn’t out of this world, I would compare it to a good quality lipstick that would normally cost $15 but in much crappier packaging. The Dior packaging is beautiful tho, not going to lie.
Crystal L.
Murrieta , CA
Love all these, they’re so nice and stay on all day and all night. I only need to reapply a few times through out the day and when I do they don’t bunch up and leave a weird feeling. I definitely recommend.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The formula is amazing- it doesn't dry out my lips, the colour definitely stays on for a long period of time, the pigmentation is absolutely gorgeous. Yeah it's pricy but it is definitely so worth it. It smells amazing, it looks amazing, it feels amazing, and it also makes you look damn amazing. And I feel hella rich whenever I wear like- "Look at mah lips while I walk down the corridor b*#$hes!"
Jordyn B.
brea
Beatitude creamy lipstick and that feels so comfortable to wear! Will not last as long as a liquid lip but I prefer something more comfortable, so I am willing to reapply it through out the day. Would buy again!
Sarah T.
palm coast
Fireworks is a nice blue red lipstick. Wish it was just a little deeper in tone for a true blue red for people with a red undertone in their skin. Still a pretty color though.
Viktoria P.
Tulsa
Dior is just my love !!! starting with the design then the smell of expensive and rich life! if we talk about lipstick itself, it's just 100 times super cool!!!!!!!!!!
Gabriela S.
Sharon, MA
the packaging is a show apart. Most beautiful and luxurious thing in life! Besides beautiful, it's super tough - I tested that part, kkk. The smell is very soft. Yummy up! This all in a super comfortable lipstick to wear and mega easy to pass. Perfection, right ?!
Safiya H.
I’m a huge fan of deep wine and purple hues so “deep berry” is my go to shade from Dior. It’s richly pigmented so a little goes a long way it’s worth the splurge at about $40. It’s my first time using Dior lipstick and I would recommend for a all day wear dramatic lip.
Katherine C.
Charlotte
This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks!! It’s super creamy, has a nice shine like a lipgloss and stays on great! I get so many compliments when I wear this lipstick!!
Allison F.
Dallas, TX
I like this product. The colors are beautiful and they leave my lips feeling moisturized. They are a good value, but a bit out of my price range. If it’s in your budget, I highly recommend. I would buy for a special occasion.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?