BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

An extremely long-wearing lipstick that provides radiant shine. This long-wearing lipstick goes the distance, resisting fading while adding bold color and beautiful shine. The expert formula combines waxes, radiant oils, and hyaluronic microspheres for ultimate comfort and a lip-plumping effect.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav sha... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair skin and ...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lips...2 Answers
frances m.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to lipstick when I want to showoffūüėä. The texture glides on perfect . I love this lipstick.
Yindra S.
Review for: Fireworks 756 more...
I love this lipstick, is a Beautiful red color , soooo creamy, , the best, i feel like a fireball, lol
Sierra S.
Regina
Absolutely love!! Such a beautiful color and lasted a long time on my lips. It was an awesome product!!
Annette P.
One of my absolute favorites! Glides on smoothly and also long lasting! I seem to keep repurchasing it.
Michelle C.
Randolph, MA
Love Dior products they're the best outhere make up wise I would to receive a lifetime supply I wish
Jordan B.
Edmond, OK
I love this lipstick formula! It is so creamy and has good lasting power. The packaging is nice too.
Desy A.
Syosset, NY
Review for: Princess Extreme more...
Love this dior lipstik i use it whenever i hangout with friend for party. The color so nice i love it
Veronika P.
Lynnwood, WA
I would say it's a great product just kind of expensive to buy all the time. I like it a lot though.
Maggie N.
Review for: delice more...
No word so ever really love the product! ! It is amazing in the last really long hopefully get more .
Amanda O.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Cherie Bow 356 more...
Beautiful color love the brands formula, and last for a good couple of hrs. Barely had to retouch.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
MIAMI, FL
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?