Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick

An extremely long-wearing lipstick that provides radiant shine. This long-wearing lipstick goes the distance, resisting fading while adding bold color and beautiful shine. The expert formula combines waxes, radiant oils, and hyaluronic microspheres for ultimate comfort and a lip-plumping effect.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair skin and ...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lips...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Annette P.
One of my absolute favorites! Glides on smoothly and also long lasting! I seem to keep repurchasing it.
Yindra S.
Review for: Fireworks 756 more...
I love this lipstick, is a Beautiful red color , soooo creamy, , the best, i feel like a fireball, lol
Sierra S.
Absolutely love!! Such a beautiful color and lasted a long time on my lips. It was an awesome product!!
Desy A.
Syosset, NY
Review for: Princess Extreme more...
Love this dior lipstik i use it whenever i hangout with friend for party. The color so nice i love it
Maggie N.
Review for: delice more...
No word so ever really love the product! ! It is amazing in the last really long hopefully get more .
Veronika P.
Lynnwood, WA
I would say it's a great product just kind of expensive to buy all the time. I like it a lot though.
Jordan B.
Edmond, OK
I love this lipstick formula! It is so creamy and has good lasting power. The packaging is nice too.
Michelle C.
Randolph, MA
Love Dior products they're the best outhere make up wise I would to receive a lifetime supply I wish
Gale M.
Wonderful wonderful, color rich saturation, glides on easily, no bleeding, lasts and lasts. LOVE I
Angelina S.
Bennington, KS
Beautiful. Great color selection and the nudes are amazing. Creamy not uncomfortable just beautiful
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?