BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Teja J.
Wellsville, NY
Deep burgundy red, but it's sheer and buildable. Suitable for every season because it's glossy and moisturizing, but lasts on the lips for a long time as a deep wine stain.
Nury K.
lewisville, TX
Pricey, but does its job. AND the packaging. I would be lying if the packaging didn't affect me when i decided to spend $40 on a lipstick. but overall, the quality is well worth the money.
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
I love the color payoff of thismproduct the only con would be that you can easily find a dupe for the color and fomulation in drugstore brands so not worth the splurge
Renee F.
Simply beautiful! I bought this in Fireworks, a warm red that goes so well with my olive complection.It goes on smooth as a gloss but stays on like a lipstick. Love it, it's my go to red!!
Tiffany A.
Obviously a serious purchase so I have high expectations. I love the color and pigmentation, however, I docked a star because its wear time isn't as long as I expect it to be.
Alba F.
Lawrence, MA
Any Christian Dior lipstick is fabulous. Very moist. Beautiful, Great color and very moist on the lips. A great lipstick from a very good cosmetics company. Will try more of their colors.
Michelle M.
Longwood, FL
LOVE DIOR! I love this lipstick formula and how it feels on my lips. The shine is amazing! I used to work for Dior and could not go a day without wearing an addict lip. Best lipstick out there.
vanessa b.
Staten Island, NY
This lipstick was really nice and creamy. The only problem I had was with the color, but the formula for the lipstick itself was satisfying and lasted a long time.
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
This product not only gives your lips a beautiful color, It also stays on long enough to give a good show. I definitely recommend this if you are looking for something that is semi permanent lip stain!
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
LETS TALK ABOUT THE PACKAGING FIRST ... Omg isn't it beautiful? It's one of the factors how it caught my attention. It's so sleek and elegant! I love it. I love how this is so smooth and it glides on easily. I get so many compliments whenever I wear this color! Most red shades leave your teeth looking yellow but this one makes your teeth looking extra white. The pigmentation is great and I love how it lasts for a long time.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?