BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Tina H.
I have several of these Dior lipsticks and I love the shades. Shades like diorissime is one of my favorites. The shade is so natural. The lipstick isn't dry either.
Pulchritude P.
Aberdeen, WA
Dior is usually my go to brand - or one of them - for cosmetics but this lipstick line really wasn't my favorite. Compared to their usual quality, this line felt greasy and needed reapplying far more often.
Aislinn R.
Los Angeles, CA
Kendra P.
Defiance, OH
This lipstick goes on smooth and is long lasting. It is such a lovely color. It really adds a pop of color to you. The packaging is really nice too. This product is good quality and I recommend it!
Carmen R.
San Joaquin, CA
For a luscious and elegant look, this lipstick (the whole lipstick line actually) is perfect! These lipstick are long lasting and this color works great on all skin colors!
Definitely a lipstick is recommend for your evening dates!
maria k.
Although i liked this, i don't believe it was worth the money. I am a fan of high end makeup but i like to know it was worth spending the difference in money between drugstore makeup to highend makeup and i just didn't feel this formulation or color selection was unique
Katherine B.
Flushing, NY
Ever since three years ago I can't stop using this lipstick . It makes my lips pop beautifully . I use 789 (bellies ima). It lasts for a long time as well. Only thing to watch out for is using too much because it clumps then .
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
I ordered this one online, and I loved the colors! It meet most of my expectations, except it doesn't last as long as I would like it too. It was my first time purchasing this product and it was easy to apply. I would recommend the colors to others, but not to certain on the brand. I wish it would smudge.
Abbey A.
Olympia, WA
I am obsessed with this lipstick. The color is stunning and it looks amazing with a smoky eye. I love the formula, it isn't too dry or too wet, and I don't feel it left my lips chapped.
Mya J.
Florence, KY
Dior addict extreme lipstick is gorgeous! Easy to apply the the lips and use. The color last for a decent amount of time. It definitely meets my expectations. I would recommend to friends and family's
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?