BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Diana F.
Boca Raton
This is as close to perfection that a lipstick can get, for me, anyway. I like a nice smooth finish on my lips, preferably shiny (but not too glossy, I'll use gloss for that) and I like the color to last without being drying, Also it can't feel heavy on my lips.This lipstick delivers all that. For all of you who hate matte lipsticks (like I do) this is the one you'll love. Feels really good on your lips and it stays on for hours, while still leaving your lips soft. No heavy feel.I love feeling like I got my money's worth when I buy an expensive brand, and this really feels satisfying!
Amy  .
Kennesaw
OKAY-- I know its way too expensive. Yes there's plenty of great brands with cheaper products, but this lipstick is luxurious as the price tag. You can FEEL how nice it is putting it on. Its like rubbing your lips with lotion. I only buy it in daily colors that I'll get a lot of use out of.
Rebecca R.
The Dior addict extreme lipsticks are with some of my favorites. The shade in Black Tie is my perfect blackened cherry shade.

Black Tie, is a sheer, hydrating lipstick. It wears so well, and fades beautifully. I require that all my bullet lipsticks fade beautifully, or I don't reach for them. This is one that I've gone through two tubes of. That's saying a lot for someone with over 400 lipsticks.
Savanah B.
Statesville
This feels amazing on my lips. It’s the only true red lipstick I’ve ever been able to find that I like. It applies so nicely too. I’ve even eaten with it and it doesn’t smear. I once let a friend borrow it and she said that she bought some the next day. Great lipstick.
Khye Ling C.
Florida
The Lipstick was bought in a Dior store in a shopping mall. It is nice and I like the colour but the colour cant hold for a long period of time but still meet my expectation. It will be one of my favourite lipstick compared to other brands. Is good to give it a chance.
Valeriya Y.
Orlovskaya oblast, Orel
Брала маме в подарок эту помаду. Однозначно угодила ей) взяла себе на пробу только другого оттенка... и.... ВАУ!!!!! губы не сушит, смягчает даже! приятный запах и упаковка)))) нет даже никаких минусов! Только одни плюсы) порекомендую я своим друзьям????? -ДА!!!!)
Dalila R.
The packaging is gorgeous and very high end looking. The color pay off is great but it isn’t drink proof. It last for awhile but you will have to reapply. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and applies evenly. It’s easy to use and I would repurchase again.
Susan B.
Newport News
Love it. Dior does its usual high quality job with these. The colors a rich and true to what you see. They come in a range broad enough for every skin tone. Most of the colors are a little on the bright side so these are great for when you want to be noticed.
Alisha P.
I quite like these but some colors are not as pigmented as I thought they'd be and it varies based on the color. They do tend to have more color than the regular dior addict shine or whatever they call them now in the similar but clear packaging.
Denise M.
Santa Rosa Beach
This lipstick is fantastic. It goes on smooth and creamy amd stays in place. For the more mature skin it does not feather into lines. Ot lasts most of the day even when kissing or drinking from a straw! The color is rich and just beautiful.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
GERALDINE R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?