BY DIOR

Dior Addict Extreme combines vibrant color intensity with the perfection of luminous shine. Extreme, almost breathtaking shades make lips glow with radiant shine in vibrant colors with dazzling pure pigments.Twelve shots of color, from the most daring pinks to nude beiges, make a bold statement.

• I have been wanting to try these lipsticks. I have fair s...1 Answers
  • The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if ...2 Answers
  • How long does this lip stick stay on?5 Answers
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love this product! Great long lasting lipstick that won't disappoint. I delinitly sugest everyone tried it ! " in 30 reviews
  • "I don't just love this lipstick... I love this brand! Dior is amazing. I already own 5 of their lipsticks and I plan on buying more! They glide on like butter, they are hydrating, they don't seep into your lip lines and they last a while also! I love everything about Dior Addict. If I apply it on lightly, it looks really natural and my lips look healthy and juicey. If I put on more, there's a lot of pigment and very opaque. I could go on and on about this lipstick. I definitely recommend buying this!" in 28 reviews
  • "Such a creamy and rich formula of lipstick. The colors that they have and their pigmentation are great. The packaging is luxuries and is definitely worth the splurge for a wonderful high end lipstick. " in 27 reviews
  • "I carry my Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick everywhere I go. My colour is more natural and I treat this lipstick almost like my lip balm because it's so soft when applied, lasts long and my lips feel so good. The colours available are also very classy. " in 12 reviews
Diana F.
Boca Raton
This is as close to perfection that a lipstick can get, for me, anyway. I like a nice smooth finish on my lips, preferably shiny (but not too glossy, I'll use gloss for that) and I like the color to last without being drying, Also it can't feel heavy on my lips.This lipstick delivers all that. For all of you who hate matte lipsticks (like I do) this is the one you'll love. Feels really good on your lips and it stays on for hours, while still leaving your lips soft. No heavy feel.I love feeling like I got my money's worth when I buy an expensive brand, and this really feels satisfying!
Rebecca R.
The Dior addict extreme lipsticks are with some of my favorites. The shade in Black Tie is my perfect blackened cherry shade.

Black Tie, is a sheer, hydrating lipstick. It wears so well, and fades beautifully. I require that all my bullet lipsticks fade beautifully, or I don't reach for them. This is one that I've gone through two tubes of. That's saying a lot for someone with over 400 lipsticks.
Khye Ling C.
Florida
The Lipstick was bought in a Dior store in a shopping mall. It is nice and I like the colour but the colour cant hold for a long period of time but still meet my expectation. It will be one of my favourite lipstick compared to other brands. Is good to give it a chance.
Dalila R.
The packaging is gorgeous and very high end looking. The color pay off is great but it isn’t drink proof. It last for awhile but you will have to reapply. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and applies evenly. It’s easy to use and I would repurchase again.
Alisha P.
I quite like these but some colors are not as pigmented as I thought they'd be and it varies based on the color. They do tend to have more color than the regular dior addict shine or whatever they call them now in the similar but clear packaging.
Denise M.
Santa Rosa Beach
This lipstick is fantastic. It goes on smooth and creamy amd stays in place. For the more mature skin it does not feather into lines. Ot lasts most of the day even when kissing or drinking from a straw! The color is rich and just beautiful.
Lauren S.
Edmond, OK
I always love the fragrance of Dior lip products. Just a light sweet smell. They stay on and are very hydrating which I love because I hate chapstick under a lip color! Sleek packaging as always & so many colors to choose from!
Alejandra P.
miami
Love the variety of color and how smooth the product goes on. It may be pricey to some however it’s worth the money on the long run these colors really do last. i would recommend the brand to anyone who hasn’t tried it .
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
Lipstick is my weakness and this Dior lippie was not about to escape from my collection! The formula is so smooth and moistening. If you’re an everyday lipstick wearer I recommend giving this a go, due to its feel!
Aleisha Y.
Rochester, MN
Perfect formula and exquisite packaging. The color range is nice and the lipstick feels moisturizing and has a decent wear time. However, most times when you buy a luxury brand you are paying for the packaging and the name. The formula isn’t out of this world, I would compare it to a good quality lipstick that would normally cost $15 but in much crappier packaging. The Dior packaging is beautiful tho, not going to lie.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
How long does this lip stick stay on?
anabel c.
What is the quality like on this product?
Geraldine R.
Quisiera saber si viene en tonos rosados
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
The packaging and shade are AWESOME..does anyone know if the lipstick appears as a light shade?
Amanda S.
Dayton, OH
What is the price of this product?