Dior Addict Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sophie P.Dior Addict Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meoruam F.

BY DIOR

The Dior Addict woman is youthful, free spirited, and throwing caution to the wind in the French resort destination of Saint-Tropez. From the beach to the café, she flirts and dances her way through life with an irreverent joie de vivre. Unexpected and boldly independent, she is vivacious and alluring. A vibrant oriental, Dior Addict Eau de Parfum indulges the senses with sumptuous silk tree flower, voluptuous night queen flower, and luscious bourbon vanilla combined with sandalwood and tonka bean to evoke a feeling of passion in the daringly sexy woman who wears it. Notes: Silk Tree Flower, Mandarin Leaf, Orange Blossom, Queen of the Night Flower, Bulgarian Rose, Bourbon Vanilla Absolute, Mysore Sandalwood, Tonka Bean. Style: Independent. Vivacious. Alluring. see more...

• Is this flowery? 3 Answers
  • What's the smell like? How long does last? 3 Answers
  • I love the scent of this perfume but before buying I'm just wonde...4 Answers
  • "very light and floral fragrance" in 2 reviews
  • "This is the second bottle I purchase, the reason why I love this so much is because I get so many compliments all the time!" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm truly addicted to fragrance and has a little bit of spicy note not floral fragrance, very fresh ,men always complement" in 1 review
  • "I get compliments every time I wear it out." in 1 review
  • "It lingers on the skin for a long time after you spray it so you only need a little bit." in 1 review
Karla R.
Compton , CA
Favorite perfume from all time. Smells very nice very sweet very sensual. A little goes a long way. It last all day. The packaging is stunning. It's a bit expensive but worth it.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorites. It lasts all night, and a little goes a long way! Seriously, it's extremely strong that one spray is more than enough. I do not recommend this for people who like to add perfume to every part of their body (neck, hair, wrists, etc.). One on the neck and you're good to go for the day. This also means the product lasts you a long time.
Jessica W.
Mason, MI
♥️ I can’t get enough of @dior ADDICT Parfume 😍. I have worn this since I was 20 years old 👉🏻with notes of silkwood blossom, mandarin orange and orange blossom; middle notes are night blooming cereus and bulgarian rose; base notes are vanilla, sandalwood and tonka bean it’s a perfect Winter scent 💋 #dior #dioraddict #fragrance #parfum #winterscents
Alli F.
I was obsessed with a perfume oil by Urban Decay called Sin. It was the most delicious perfume ever and was irresistible to everyone...every.one. Anytime I wore it I would be stopped and sniffed by strangers of all ages and genders and told how amazing I smelled. I loved it so, naturally (because The Fates hate me) it was discontinued. I and my friends and family bought me every bottle we could get our hands on. My stash lasted me 7 years. Then my quest began for something that was at least somewhat similar to my beloved Sin. Enter Dior's Addict. It is almost identical minus one note. It is off by one small but crucial note...but it works. It's intoxicating. It's close enough that people still stop me and tell me how delicious I smell. It is rich, sweet, dark and sexy as hell and while most would reserve it solely for evening I wear it day and night because sexy doesn't punch a time card. Definitely in my top 5 favorite perfumes (that haven't been discontinued). Go to Sephora. Ask for a sample. You can thank me in the form of postcards. I love postcards. And yes, I am totally serious...probably maybe for sure.
Scarlet P.
MIAMI, FL
It is one of my favorite perfumes. I truly love her scent, at first it is a bit strong, but then it becomes a sweet fragrance and so pleasing that I love it. I'm totally fine and I always get praise when I put it on; Adding to all this the presentation is so simple but elegant that anyone would love it
I love! I highly recommend it !!
Nikki D.
Columbia, SC
Spicy meets musky... this scent lasts all day and mellows down to a beautiful scent. There's not another perfume out there like it. Definitely worth the money!! Dior Addict Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Very strong!!! Not for everybody. It is truly long lasting. I would say after one spray, it will last all day. It's not my cup of tea, but I will say after several hours, the scent grows on you, it's just that strong
J Lynn O.
A stunning and sultry fragrance to be worn when you want to seduce!  This is my secret weapon and my luxurious weapon of choice has not let me down. This gorgeous perfume must be in everyones collection. Beware!  Only wear this if you are in the mood for attention!
Caitlyn R.
Saugus, MA
Honestly this perfume is so beautiful. You only need one sprit! It is a strong fragrance but it's not overpowering. The smell doesn't go away at all either it lasts all day. Really beautiful scent!
Rachel W.
Westwood, NJ
My other go to nighttime scent for fall and winter months! An intoxicating vanilla, spicy, ever so slightly floral, it's by far the sexiest perfume I own! I get tons of compliments every time I wear this perfume, I adore it!!
Tanya M.
Watervliet, NY
Does the scent last long after you use it?
Taylor P.
Westfield, MA
Does this smell nice? This is going to sound weird but i collect bottles and this eould look nice with my collection. But i have never used this brand so i was wondering if anyone had it and could atest to its scent?
Hannah N.
I love the scent of this perfume but before buying I'm just wondering how long the scent lasts? Is it one that sticks around all day?
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
What can you compare the scent of this perfume to?
Tiffany D.