BY DIOR

Dior Addict Eau de Parfum unleashes fresh and captivating top notes that blend Mandarin Leaf with Tunisian Orange Blossom.
Intense and vibrant, it reveals a powerful heart of Jasmine Sambac Absolute that blossoms with soft femininity and sensuality. The base unfurls in the deep and exquisite warmth of Bourbon Vanilla.
A soft and seductive trail tinged with light

chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very strong and mature fragrance, with a little bit of sweetness. It is kind of pricey because it is an eau de parfum, but its smells expensive and is long lasting on me. The bottle is sleek and bark bue kind of modern chic! I may not buy it again just because I like more fruity florals and this was too heavy for me but I would recommend to anyone who likes heavier fragrances.
olivia p.
Garland, TX
It smells a little mature while still having a flirty floral scent that is greatly enhanced by a touch of vanilla. I ordered it only to try and I'm really glad I did because I think it is an interesting addition to my fragrance collection. I will repurchase.
Kelly A.
Denville, NJ
I like the spicy-sweetness of this scent. Very alluring and seductive. I like bottle too, very classic Dior style! But be careful, it can be a little overpowering! I think just a few spritzes of the fragrance is definitely plenty!
Erica M.
Bronx, NY
I love Dior Addict. It is sophisticated, complex yet soft, and joyful. You get sandlewood, tonka bean, rose, vanilla, and orange blossom all in one scent. I would give it a try first. Its not an every day smell, more for special occasions.
lena s.
I have learned that when it comes to CD and perfume, I shouldn't even doubt it! absolutely love this smell! Subtle, yet lasting. the perfect fresh scent!
Meshell S.
Love the smell of this one! It does have a bit of a sweet scent, but not too loud. The fragrance does last longer, as well. Definitely would recommend!
Cori B.
I didn't think it could get any better than Miss Dior Cherie or Viktor Rolfe Flowerbomb but this BLEW MY MIND! I can't stop smelling myself!
Hallie W.
Gilbert, AZ
I actually really like this fragrance. It's slightly sweet and is long lasting. Good for date nights.
Shauntee N.
Live this scent. It's a sensual scent that isn't overpowering. The lotion is awesome, also.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Smells great! It makes me just wanna keep on smelling it. Good perfume for every occasion.
Yailin B.