BY DIOR

Dior Addict indulges the senses with sumptuous silk tree flower, voluptuous night queen flower, and luscious bourbon vanilla combined with sandalwood and tonka bean to evoke a feeling of passion in the woman who wears it. Sensual. Soft. Feminine. see more...

Vanessa T.
I love the way this mask leaves the eyelashes looking perfect all day long, but there are so many good eyelashes masks in the market that I'm not sure if it's worth it to invest in something more expensive, like this Dior product.
Wanda R.
I love strong scents to go out and this one is perfect . It's long lasting smells great and it's perfect for day and night wear . I have pursed this couple times it's just perfect they way they have made their scent
April J.
Newport News, VA
A classic fragrance with all the right mixture of scents . Vanilla and spice . Not too sweet but still feminine and soft . I purchased from Macy’s and I love it as a fall winter fragrance .
valeria d.
I love anything by Dior, this smells so amazingly good, it smells so sweet, and it absorbs into my skin throughout the day and it has a nice soft smell.. I love that!! It is worth the price
Francesca S.
Capitola, CA
This is my favorite perfume for spring. It's a heady mix of bourbon vanilla, orange blossom, Bulgarian rose and Mandarin leaf. The scent is alluring, fun and vivacious.
Angie M.
Monroe
This product smells really good. This product last a long time . And that's what I enjoy. I would use this all the time
Sara L.
Springfield, VA
This is an unforgettable scent. It has a very deep scent of tonka bean. It’s very sexy most suitable in the evening.
Ziona H.
Galt, CA
smells amazing! i would never have anything bad to say about this product, pricy but worth the $$!
Karen F.
Basingstoke
My favourite perfume of all time. I’m always complimented on how lovely I smell when wearing Dior addict. Last time I bought it at boots with my points! I’ve been wearing it for a few years now. Don’t ever change it
Dee B.
Toronto , ON
Dior Addict became my signature scent 10 years ago. St first I wasn't attracted to its sweet notes but it plays SO well with my body chemistry that I haven't gone a day without a compliment! Adore it!