Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 762 Paris - Christian Dior - Lip Color - Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular - 3.5g/0.12oz uploaded by keylly s.Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 762 Paris - Christian Dior - Lip Color - Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular - 3.5g/0.12oz uploaded by Sunny K.Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine Lipstick - No. 762 Paris - Christian Dior - Lip Color - Dior Addict Be Iconic Vibrant Color Spectacular - 3.5g/0.12oz uploaded by Macarena P.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Addict Lipstick, Vibrant Color Spectacular Shine. A lipstick with various shades with shine. Hydrating and volumizing formula with 25% less wax. It has a reflecting gel formula that creates a modern transparency with a magnifying glass... see more...

• Pigmenta bien? Dura? Seca los labios? Precio accesible? 2 Answers
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most creamiest, smoothest, silkiest and glides on like butter lipstick! I always figured the higher end lipsticks were exactly like the cheaper ones but once I tried Dior lipstick, i could instantly see a huge difference between quality. Dior Addict lipstick has never faded or flaked or felt drying one bit for me. It lasts alllllll day unbelievably. Love this! and worth every single penny
Lily T.
Pekin, IL
This review will be similar to another review of mine; on my lips with my body chemistry and everything in between the color was actually very pretty. However please do not expect the color to be exact on everyone; a few things to consider are body chemistry and illnesses (such as thyroid conidtion) may change the color against your lips slightly.
Leandra Isabel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love! People come to me to ask the brand and the name. It is very comfortable, excellent texture and color. It has a very good price !! 😍 excellent wrap! I will go and buy other colors because it is enchanted

Me encanta ! Las personas se me acercan a preguntar la marca y el nombre . Es muy cĂłmodo , excelente textura y color. Tiene un precio muy bueno !!😍 excelente envoltura! IrĂ© a comprar otros colores porque quede encantada !!
Elizabeth A.
Dior lipsticks feel luxurious. From the packaging to how the product itself sits on your lips, it's really an experience. Dior Addict is moisturizing without feeling greasy, and it's light without leaving you feeling naked. It's a hefty price tag, so make sure it's a color you'll get a lot of use out of.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have tried only one lipstick that I had gotten for my mom for her birthday. She being a lipstick lover, love the shiny, smooth, texture these lipsticks have. It is sheer so to have that full color coverage you'll have to apply more than once, but I prefer you let it stay sheer and serve it's purpose for it is a lipstick. It is a good lipstick, and will hopefully get one for my mom birthday again soon!
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Products are so scented with these traditional luxe brands. The lipstick has a light glossy color. I eat it right up or after two sips of my coffee, I need to re-apply. The great thing about buying Dior is the beautiful packaging it comes in. I would not purchase again.
Polina L.
Burbank, CA
Very classy packaging

Very creamy, not at all drying. The color is vibrant and long lasting. Must wear with a liner.

Overall a great lipstick, but unless you're crazy for high end makeup, I can find something very similar in a lower price range.
Kenzie T.
This lipstick is great! I love using it when I'm going out with my friends and it's the perfect way to complete a makeup look. The range of shades is amazing so your bound to find the perfect color for you, I would buy this again but it is not long lasting.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to brand when it comes to lipstick! They have a fabulous array of colors, a of which don't come off as easy as other brands. The price is average for the brand but you get what you pay for!
Anatoliy M.
If you love light weight, glossy and natural look, I would definitely recommend Dior. The packaging is very cute and the quality is great too. This is not something you would buy if you are on budget or looking for extreme pigmentation. But I love Dior make up because of its quality and simplicity
Sol S.
Buenos Aires
Pigmenta bien? Dura? Seca los labios? Precio accesible?