BY DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Perfume Minis - As addictive as sugar, this sexy scent spellbinds with fresh floral notes and ripe fruits. For the woman whose mere existence is fiercely intoxicating. see more...

Madison L.
Hampton, GA
Favorite scent and it lasts so long! It doesn't smell too "old lady" like and it is the perfect light floral! I have been using this for awhile from Dillard's. The scent goes away after a few hours but it does last pretty long!
Lauryn W.
I really love Dior perfume but out of all of them i love this one the best it smells shop amazing. Although Dior isnt my favorite perfume brand it just smells so amazing
lujing h.
Seattle, WA
A crisp, floral, and feminine fragrance for Spring and Summer. I love that the scents are well mingled together and gives me a very calming yet up-lifting feeling (I know it sounds odd but that's how I feel). Addict 2 has done a great job creating a fresh and charming scent. I also love its packaging and color. Overall, very well made fragrance, plus the odd of wearing a same fragrance with someone else in the room is low.
Doris J.
Hattiesburg, MS
This smells great... Absolutely wonderful. floral fragrance with soft musky notes. It smells even better ON! The tope notes are freesia and grenadine, while the base notes are white musk and sandalwood.
Robyn B.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my go to for at least 8 years. It's light and refreshing- some scents that are too sweet or floral heavy make me feel nauseous but this is the perfect balance.
Elena T.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is by far my favorite scent, and also deemed my signature scent. I enjoy the bottle, but mostly the scent. I am terrible at describing scents, but it just smells great!!
Loren R.
Kissimmee, FL
Classic in my book. Love the smell but after using it for years decided to change it up. Smells floral and sweet. Last fairly long but not all day.
Lindsey M.
Ellenboro, North Carolina
Love love love this fragrance! It's light enough not to be over powering. I easily get headaches with perfumes and this was a perfect fit for me!
Ashley P.
dover, DE
Love this and the tiny purse sample bottle is so cute and perfect for applying to pulse points! So yummy been a favorite of mine for years
Amber T.
Overland Park, KS
Warm and sweet, not my favorite, but it is a nice fragrance for winter. I definitely prefer something much lighter for spring and summer.