BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Perfume Minis - As addictive as sugar, this sexy scent spellbinds with fresh floral notes and ripe fruits. For the woman whose mere existence is fiercely intoxicating. see more...

lujing h.
Seattle, WA
A crisp, floral, and feminine fragrance for Spring and Summer. I love that the scents are well mingled together and gives me a very calming yet up-lifting feeling (I know it sounds odd but that's how I feel). Addict 2 has done a great job creating a fresh and charming scent. I also love its packaging and color. Overall, very well made fragrance, plus the odd of wearing a same fragrance with someone else in the room is low.
Robyn B.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my go to for at least 8 years. It's light and refreshing- some scents that are too sweet or floral heavy make me feel nauseous but this is the perfect balance.
Loren R.
Kissimmee, FL
Classic in my book. Love the smell but after using it for years decided to change it up. Smells floral and sweet. Last fairly long but not all day.
Amber T.
Overland Park, KS
Warm and sweet, not my favorite, but it is a nice fragrance for winter. I definitely prefer something much lighter for spring and summer.
Caitlyn R.
Spring, TX
This is a wonderful fragrance for spring time. It's light and floral scent is reminiscent of a fresh garden after the thaw.
Kate Z.
This was my most used fragrance several years ago. I have moved on to others but I enjoy wearing it occasionally.
Nancy G.
Irving, TX
The smell is not over powering and somewhat floral. Not to sweet not to strong. Perfect for summer I would say
Jessica C.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
This is so feminine and it smells sooooo good! This is not those overwhelming kind that makes you feel sick
Stephanie H.
Reno, NV
I love perfume and this is a lovely perfume. Dior makes amazing fragrances! I wear this one frequently.
Isabel D.
Brooklyn, NY
It's okay I've had some simple to it wouldn't really buy it again just don't really like it