BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

An eye shadow duo and eye shadow base in an innovative sliding palette. This three-color eye shadow harmony helps you create catwalk smoky eyes in three easy steps. The slide-out palette features an extremely blendable base that perfectly preps and colors the eyelid, while the eye shadows offer different effects: matte for a natural ready-to-wear style or shiny for a glamorous, couture style. see more...

Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
Review for: 571 Nude
Beautiful colors and really brings out your eyes with every shade. These colors are shimmery, but really puts the cherry on your ice cream!
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
Review for: 571 Nude
This product is lovely. Long lasting wear, soft and subtle without too much sparkle which makes it great for everyday use. The colors are perfectly coordinated and layer well. I also love the applicators they are the perfect size, with the mirror that's angled just right for on-the go applications.
shraddha p.
shraddha p.
Fort Mill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 571 Nude
Im a die hard fan of dior. and this eye makeup is worth dying for. its so great for everyday to use. its very natural and gives your eyes a perfect look you want.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 781 Brown
I love a good smokey eye. I almost always chose this color palette. Dior is a highly trusted brand
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Henderson, TX
Review for: 481 Khaki
Just like everything else by Dior this pallet is BEAUTIFUL! The shadows are super silky and very pigmented, I only wish there was a matte blending shade!
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Review for: 571 Nude
I love the entire makeup line of Dior and this is great for everyday use. A splurge of course.
April W.
April W.
Roswell, GA
Review for: 571 Nude
I love this set. I use it for everyday daytime makeup. I double the darkest shade of brown as an eyeliner by getting the end of one of the brushes wet. It always comes out looking fantastic and it's awesomely portable.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
They are nice eye shadows but not worth the price. I have had much similar experiences with drugstore eyeshadow. Not a fan, while the packaging was nice I want to pay for quality product not quality casing.
Make A.
Make A.
Macungie, PA
I love these eyes shadows for a seductive look. You can never fail with the Dior eyeshadow. They are very easy to work with without a primer. Colors blend very well together
Noemi C.
Noemi C.
Review for: 781 Brown
Dior eyeshadows are one of my favorite brand eyeshadows. These colors in particular are my going-out colors or colors I wear at night. They are so versatile that you can make them as dark as you want to. The combination of these colors make you achieve the perfect smokey eye look with very little training. This combination is worth the investment. I recommend you to try it.
ruby d.
ruby d.
Brownsville, TX
I HARDLY BUY PALLETE BUT WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME IS THIS GOOD LONG LASTING PRODUCT??
Karen A.
Karen A.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
Donde lo consigo en México?