BY DIOR

Dior reinvents the smoky eye with 3 Couleurs, an eyeshadow trio with shades in varying effects and textures to provide infinite, easy, custom-made smoky eyes. The palette features a sliding lid that opens to reveal an innovative, pop-up mirror. Inside, an ultra-smooth base prepares the eyelid while matte and iridescent shades provide ready-to-wear eye looks, from simple to glamorous.

Make A.
Macungie, PA
I love these eyes shadows for a seductive look. You can never fail with the Dior eyeshadow. They are very easy to work with without a primer. Colors blend very well together
Jocelyn R.
This palette is super pigmented and I love how easy it was to apply with or without a brush I can use my fingers. The colors are stunning, however, it's pretty pricey and strongly feel like there are other products with more shades and flexible pieces that are as stunning as this palette! I would recommend you swatch before you commit to the shades! But would I repurchase? I don't think so.
Noemi C.
Dior eyeshadows are one of my favorite brand eyeshadows. These colors in particular are my going-out colors or colors I wear at night. They are so versatile that you can make them as dark as you want to. The combination of these colors make you achieve the perfect smokey eye look with very little training. This combination is worth the investment. I recommend you to try it.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I love the entire makeup line of Dior and this is great for everyday use. A splurge of course.
Therese E.
Sweden
Perfect for everyday use! Remember primer before applying the shadow! Lovely colours
Ashley M.
Henderson, TX
Just like everything else by Dior this pallet is BEAUTIFUL! The shadows are super silky and very pigmented, I only wish there was a matte blending shade!
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Listen, these are Dior and are expected to be beautiful. They didn't disappoint. They are so smooth and easily blendable, and last all day long even without an eye primer. This trio is great for creating a sultry smokey eye in no time at all. It's a pricey product, but worth every penny.
Wardah A.
The eyeshadow was easy to work with and a delight to wear on a night out. With an eye base this eyeshadow will not move an inch
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
Beautiful colors and really brings out your eyes with every shade. These colors are shimmery, but really puts the cherry on your ice cream!
shraddha p.
Fort Mill, SC
Im a die hard fan of dior. and this eye makeup is worth dying for. its so great for everyday to use. its very natural and gives your eyes a perfect look you want.
ruby d.
Brownsville , TX
I HARDLY BUY PALLETE BUT WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME IS THIS GOOD LONG LASTING PRODUCT??
Karen A.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
Donde lo consigo en México?