BY DIOR

Dior reinvents the smoky eye with 3 Couleurs, an eyeshadow trio with shades in varying effects and textures to provide infinite, easy, custom-made smoky eyes. The palette features a sliding lid that opens to reveal an innovative, pop-up mirror. Inside, an ultra-smooth base prepares the eyelid while matte and iridescent shades provide ready-to-wear eye looks, from simple to glamorous.

Jocelyn R.
This palette is super pigmented and I love how easy it was to apply with or without a brush I can use my fingers. The colors are stunning, however, it's pretty pricey and strongly feel like there are other products with more shades and flexible pieces that are as stunning as this palette! I would recommend you swatch before you commit to the shades! But would I repurchase? I don't think so.
Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
The eye shadow covers good and lasts throughout the day, but it's a bit pricey. I have found that some eyeshadow in the lower price range works just as good as this. It's a bit overpriced
nury h.
Pigmentation, OMG!!! This products is awesome, I totally loved it... but it is a bit expensive! But if ypu dont mind expending a little more for a perfect smokey go and get it
Tanya M.
Leesburg , FL
Listen, these are Dior and are expected to be beautiful. They didn't disappoint. They are so smooth and easily blendable, and last all day long even without an eye primer. This trio is great for creating a sultry smokey eye in no time at all. It's a pricey product, but worth every penny.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
This product is lovely. Long lasting wear, soft and subtle without too much sparkle which makes it great for everyday use. The colors are perfectly coordinated and layer well. I also love the applicators they are the perfect size, with the mirror that's angled just right for on-the go applications.
Briana C.
Frisco, TX
Just a beautiful and versatile little palette! The quality of the shadows in this palette is simply exquisite and the colors are varied enough that you can do a nice, laid-back daytime look, but still easily take it to a smokier nighttime look using the darkest shade. All the shades are shimmery, but the even the darker glittery shade comes off as more of a satin finish on the lid. The best way to describe it is a 'grown up shimmer'. The best thing about this palette though, is how easily the shadows blend together, it makes using it basically goof proof.
Noemi C.
Dior eyeshadows are one of my favorite brand eyeshadows. These colors in particular are my going-out colors or colors I wear at night. They are so versatile that you can make them as dark as you want to. The combination of these colors make you achieve the perfect smokey eye look with very little training. This combination is worth the investment. I recommend you to try it.
Make A.
Macungie, PA
I love these eyes shadows for a seductive look. You can never fail with the Dior eyeshadow. They are very easy to work with without a primer. Colors blend very well together
April W.
Roswell, GA
I love this set. I use it for everyday daytime makeup. I double the darkest shade of brown as an eyeliner by getting the end of one of the brushes wet. It always comes out looking fantastic and it's awesomely portable.
shraddha p.
Fort Mill, SC
Im a die hard fan of dior. and this eye makeup is worth dying for. its so great for everyday to use. its very natural and gives your eyes a perfect look you want.
ruby d.
Brownsville , TX
I HARDLY BUY PALLETE BUT WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOME IS THIS GOOD LONG LASTING PRODUCT??
Karen A.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
Donde lo consigo en México?

Amazon