Dior 2 Couleurs Eyeshadow uploaded by Jordan B.Dior 2 Couleurs Eyeshadow uploaded by Jordan B.

BY DIOR

With 2 Couleurs Eyeshadows, Dior provides a professional duo combining two textures: ultra-matte and extra-bright for perfectly stylized eyes. The first, matte and intense, and the second, light-colored and highly iridescent, are ideally combined in a single palette so you can achieve ultra-graphic contrasts on the eyelid in next to no time.

Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I love this mini palette. The size of it is perfect for traveling or even putting in your purse. I really love purple eyeshadows so the one I have is a deep purple with a pink shimmer and the shadows work great. They are super creamy and pigmented.
Tiff C.
Dior's eyeshadows are super pigmented and easy to pick up with a brush, which is great. However, they also flake and smear very easily, so I have to wear a lot of eyeshadow primer and do touch ups frequently. I think this is an OK eyeshadow with a lot of room for improvement in the formula.
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
Beautiful eye shadow! These are super buttery, and well worth the price. Christian Dior never disappoints! His color scheme is very unique! This shadow stays in tack all day! Would totally recommend!
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
I love how smooth and clean this shadow is. It doesn't take much and it goes on without a mess of dusting your cheeks. Worth every bit of the extra money for the brand. The quality is amazing!
kendall f.
i like these eyeshadows for night time and going out they are very pigmented and look great together look very sultry and smokey great for clubbing or anything of that matter i recommend for more dramatic looks
Andrea S.
El Paso, TX
Loved the product! Super blendable and pigmented. I bought it online at Nordstrom and was a really quick ship date. I applied both with primer and withought and both lasted long. Compared to other products this is definitely luxurious and I would definitely recommend
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
I think the packaging is cute bit) but the formula wasn't doing it for me.... Very patchy and the pigment is not true to the pan color
Kasara  K.
Myerstown, PA
Love this eye shadow! Small compact perfect to just throw in your bag and go! Colors go perfectly together and great for a quick look!
keli s.
Catonsville , MD
I love this eye it's a great product and I love the colors together it really does look great on my skin I would buy again
Belinda L.
Katy, TX
These colors are perfect for fall! They apply evenly and blend easily. This dior eyeshadow duo is a fall must have!