Dior 1 Couleur Powder Mono Eyeshadow uploaded by kaTTy B.

BY DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Eye Shadows - Christian Dior 1 Couleur Powder Mono Eyeshadow 948 Ballet. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

maria a.
Las Vegas , NV
This eyeshadow works soooo good for me! I use this eyeshadow in most of my make up routines. It is so pigmented and the color is so beautiful! It is so easy to apply and stays on for a really long time! Most of the time I don't even need a primer! I love it!
Rosario T.
This is a really nice product it's soft and blends in really good. Its also lightweight and doesn't feel heavy
Shelbi M.
Melkbosstrand
I like this shade of shadow, it is very natural. It goes good with my green eye colour. I baught it at the dior shop in the town mall. It has a good value but very expensive. I will not buy it again seeing you can get cheaper shades.
becky B.
The colour is gorgeous but it could use some more pigment, applies easy , a little fallout , I would buy this again and I would recommend it, the brush that comes in it could be softer and an Easier applicator.
kaTTy B.
I love this powder really , Give a shine to the face and its color is wonderful.   " use it " I recommend using them " it "
hadil f.
Un excellent produit que je recommande fortement!
Je craque pour sa texture douce et facile à faire pénétrer!