BY DIOR

Packaged like a jewel in a night blue case, the couture-embossed 1 Colour is as precious as it is creative. Its texture ensures incredible comfort and astonishing wear, while covetable shades in matte, pearl or glitter offer the latest in fashion-forward, ready-to-wear color. Decidedly Dior!

Priscilla R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
For a very high end makeup brand this Dios eyeshadow isn't so great. I've used it twice and it won't stick to my eyes I have to put primer, for a first time user I'm very disappointed and won't buy again.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Great single eye shadow! Highly pigmented, smooth as silk, buttery texture and blends extremely well. It’s extremely pricey however, and I think there are plenty of dupes out there for a lot less money. But if you have the means, the quality is there. And who doesn’t feel good owning something with a label?
Grisel M.
Phoenix
Dior shadows are to die for! The pigmentation is crazy! Super easy to apply and no fallout! I bought this at Sephora and fell in love with the swatch. I love the packaging. I just wish they would have bigger palettes with more shadows! It would be amazing
Tiffany Z.
Hillsborough , NJ
This eyeshadow is brilliant. I use this as an all over lid color for days I want a little drama. Buttery soft without chunks of glitter. It stays all day with out fading. I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves makeup as much as I do.
Paige W.
Kind of boring to just have one eye shadow color, but Dior colors are pretty. They go on smooth and creamy and they are very pigmented. The color I have is a sparkly purple. I would not buy it again.
Kim U.
I personally didn't like this eyeshadow because I'm not really a big fan of dark eyeshadows, and the brush that comes with this product isn't all that great. But the eyeshadow does have great pigmentation.
Madelyn P.
San Pedro, CA
High pigment wears beautifully!!! I received it as a gift for Christmas and fell in love. The quality is amazing and it blends seamlessly.
allie L.
Chase Mills, NY
Very soft and pigmented color, easy to blend, and definitely worth the price tag. Love these!
Theo P.
This is a gorgeous silver eyeshadow, perfect for any occasion! Silver goes with everything and deffo makes my eyes pop! It's a little pricey but us is deffo worth the money as the product is super creamy and without fallout!
Maria A.
Montréal, QC
I have this, in four different colors. I think they are very pigmented and pretty. These eyeshadows are definitely to make a stunning glamorous look. The thing is that it does fallout.
Michelle P.
Charleston, TN
How many different colors are available?
Kayla B.
Any experiences with this brand? I haven't heard of this brand but would love to know more!