Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat (Shadow) uploaded by Brittany W.Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat (Shadow) uploaded by jessica m.

BY DIONO #29 in Car Seats

The Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat is a highly versatile car seat that could be the only seat you'll ever need. The Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat features a higher weight capacity than any other convertible car seat; with a rear-facing capacity that holds children from 5-50 lbs, forward-facing children from 20-90 lbs. in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs. New features of the Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat include side walls that are deeper and provide greater Side Impact Protection, higher weight capacities, increased industry product life at 12 years, better infant body pillow, superior padding for improved comfort and stylish new designs. Plus, the Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat introduces the Diono Safety Synergy technology featuring ultimate safety and comfort for your little one. The Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat is built for strength and safety with a full steel frame and reinforced sides, featuring a patented SafeStop energy absorbing harness and a unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy as well as keeping your child safe. Other features included in the Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat are a remarkable 12 position headrest made of reinforced aluminum and lined with EPS foam for superior protection and comfort of head and body, memory foam padding for ultimate well-being of your child, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions to provide a perfect fit, sides that expand and a seat bottom that is longer to provide extra room and comfort for your growing child. Plus, the Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat offers ultimate convenience; folds flat for ease storage and travel, sits low in your car so your child can get in and out easily, is super-compact with 3 seats fitting across in a mid-size car, but also offers more space on the inside where it matters to your little one. The Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat has been crash test see more...

Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I have a Diono radian rxt, but when I travelled out of state with my two kids, I did not bring it with me and ended up needing to purchase another car seat. I came across this one, and had to have it. It's got memory foam seats, the same great qualities as the rxt with added features, it's not bulky, its stylish, easy to clean, extended rear-facing, and is a booster all in one. I left it for my friend when it was time to return home and intend to buy another one when my infant outgrows his carrier.
Emelizza L.
I do like this car seat. I've done lots of research and with its ability to be used as rear and forward facing, it was a great feature. I've also traveled with it on the plane, easy to fold (but I would suggest to practice before you actually fly out). It's also heavy, which is a good/bad thing.. Good cuz it's made of steel and I feel it's good protection if I were in an accident.. Bad cuz it's too heavy to carry at the airport! It's also nice and slim design, not too bulky at all. Some problems people may have when using it as rear facing is it take up a lot of room and may need the seat adjuster that is something you'd have to buy for $10. I have a Honda Civic and it's fits fine rear facing, though I am 5'2 so I don't need too much room in the car.

It's pretty pricey.. So try to get it when it's on sale!
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert
We have this exact car seat for my 3 year old and its great!! very easy to get in and out other then its really heavy!! but i guess that just means its a durable grear car seat!! i also love that it turns into a booster for when my son is older.
Rhiannon M.
Calgary, AB
Worth every penny!   Love everything about this seat. One of the things that sold me on it is the high rear facing seat limits.  It's expensive but it's worth it to protect your most precious cargo - it does go on sale quite frequently though.   Definitely invest in the angle adjuster for rear facing as it can take up quite a lot of space.   The carry strap makes it easier to carry it as the steel does make it heavier but overly so.
Would buy another in a heartbeat.
patricia c.
Clarenville , Nl
Worth every Penney for the safety of babes! Our almost 3 year old still rear faces and she's comfy
The head rests Are padded with memory foam so everything's comfy for lo! Pricey but amazing too if the line detail and easily installs
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Me encanta esta silla para auto, practica, comoda, util, de buena calidad, ideal para el bebe, la recomiendo
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
What are the pros and cons for this car seat?
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
I'm thinking about getting this car seat we are transitioning from a bucket car seat, is this better to get then a convertible car seat? Also I drive a Impala will it be to large? Thanks for the help :)