BY DIONO

The Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat is a highly versatile car seat that could be the only seat you'll ever need. The Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat features a higher weight capacity than any other convertible car seat; with a rear-facing capacity that holds children from 5-50 lbs, forward-facing children from 20-90 lbs. in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs. New features of the Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat include side walls that are deeper and provide greater Side Impact Protection, higher weight capacities, increased industry product life at 12 years, better infant body pillow, superior padding for improved comfort and stylish new designs. Plus, the Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat introduces the Diono Safety Synergy technology featuring ultimate safety and comfort for your little one. The Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat is built for strength and safety with a full steel frame and reinforced sides, featuring a patented SafeStop energy absorbing harness and a unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy as well as keeping your child safe. Other features included in the Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat are a remarkable 12 position headrest made of reinforced aluminum and lined with EPS foam for superior protection and comfort of head and body, memory foam padding for ultimate well-being of your child, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions to provide a perfect fit, sides that expand and a seat bottom that is longer to provide extra room and comfort for your growing child. Plus, the Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat offers ultimate convenience; folds flat for ease storage and travel, sits low in your car so your child can get in and out easily, is super-compact with 3 seats fitting across in a mid-size car, but also offers more space on the inside where it matters to your little one. The Diono Rainier Convertible+Booster Car Seat has been crash test see more...

Alixx B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best car seat by far. I've only been using mine for two years and I love it and will be using it for future children too. I love that I'll only have to buy this one car seat for the rest of her life. It's easy to install. I've had to carry it through airports and it wasn't a problem at all. The safety ratings is what sold me.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
First off, this seat is HEAVY. That being said, I love it. I have three of these seats, plus two other seats in my car. Five total. These are great for 3 across! I currently have a rear facing 1 year old, a rear facing 3 year old, and a forward facing 6 year old using this seat. It's easy to use and very comfortable. I feel better knowing my kids are safe in this seat!! They are expensive, but the life span is pretty long so they can be used for a long time or for multiple kids. Would definitely recommend this seat!
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
This is one of the other car seat we have that i spoke about in a previous review of another car seat we own . i live this seat. its really heavy though so not the most portable seat for say traveling on planes or trains but thats when wed use the other one we have..
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This car seat is made for a giant SUV. The top is soo heavy it leans back onto the seat when rearfaced. The cup holder did not work. The only good thing about this seat is rear facing until 50 pounds.
Desiree F.
Mt. Vernon, WA
I bought for my four year, then we she grew out of it, we put our 7 month old in it, great rf limit to 50lbs, it's up right and helped with her reflux.