BY DIONO #68 in Car Seats

Radian RXT Rear-facing: 5 - 45 lbs 4 Forward-facing: 20 - 80 lbs in a 5-point harness 5 Booster to 120 lbs 6 Steel alloy frame and aluminum reinforced sides 7 Safestop energy-absorbing harness system 8 Adjustable head support, reinforced for complete side impact safety 9 Energy-absorbing EPS foam panels on all sides 10 Rear-facing tether capability 11 LATCH installation up to 80 lb child 12 Infant body support cushions 13 Memory foam padding for superior comfort 14 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions for custom fit 15 Expandable sides and longer seat bottom for leg support and comfort 16 12 height positions for adjustable head support 17 2 recline positions in forward-facing mode 18 Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding 19 Fits 3 across in a mid-size vehicle and offers more shoulder space 20 Add up to 4 cup holders 21 Fo see more...

Aimee D.
Hinesville, GA
This was the first convertible seat I have needed. I am so glad I followed friends' advice and got it! It is quite heavy, but I love that it has very low sides so my son doesn't feel so closed in. It is also long lasting! I would definitely buy another in the future!
Julie G.
This car seat is so worth of money . The front and rear seating option is avail plus your kid stay comfortable in it unlike the cheap car seats. I would definitely recommend this
Micaela B.
We have had this seat since my daughter was tiny. It weighs a ton and is super strong, which is the whole point. Now that she is older and gets in the seat on her own (I buckle and adjust) it is nice that it has a lower profile so that it is easy for her to get in. If you have multiple kids, you can fit up to three of these across in a standard vehicle. Great seat. I highly recommend it.
Chrystal S.
Grandview, MO
We have two of these and infant carrier in the back of a Chevy Impala. There is still room to spare too! Love that they're super easy to snap in/out unlike the Graco infant seat we have. And they rear and forward face. These are so worth the money!
Carolina D.
Oxnard, CA
I love these. We have 2 and the booster Diono. Super safe easy to install. I love hat you can use from birth to toddlers. The five point harness is super easy to adjust. We were able to easily fit three across.
April T.
Kingsland, GA
We have three of these! My 5 year old, 3 year old, and18 month old all ride in this car seat. It's great to buckle your precious cargo up and know they're very, very safe. I recommend the Radian RXT to everyone!
amanda m.
Plymouth, MI
We have two of these and they work WONDERFULLY! My 7 year old and my 5 year old are safe harnessed in and they can use this from basically birth to the 57 inches required by state law for a buckle. Plus it is super narrow so you can fit 3 across if necessary in even a compact care!
Rachele W.
Apo, AP
Where can I buy this ?
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
What other colors does this come in? It looks so comfy!
Rachele W.
Apo, AP
What are the height weight limits?