BY DIONO

Radian RXT Rear-facing: 5 - 45 lbs 4 Forward-facing: 20 - 80 lbs in a 5-point harness 5 Booster to 120 lbs 6 Steel alloy frame and aluminum reinforced sides 7 Safestop energy-absorbing harness system 8 Adjustable head support, reinforced for complete side impact safety 9 Energy-absorbing EPS foam panels on all sides 10 Rear-facing tether capability 11 LATCH installation up to 80 lb child 12 Infant body support cushions 13 Memory foam padding for superior comfort 14 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions for custom fit 15 Expandable sides and longer seat bottom for leg support and comfort 16 12 height positions for adjustable head support 17 2 recline positions in forward-facing mode 18 Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding 19 Fits 3 across in a mid-size vehicle and offers more shoulder space 20 Add up to 4 cup holders 21 Fo see more...

Stacy s.
Stacy s.
We have this seat for our daughter. We have recommended it to a lot of people. I love that it's the only seat we need, we don't have to buy new for every stage. It's very durable. A bit heavy, but we love it! It's comfy too. We also like that it's not bulky. My daughter likes that she can see out the window in it.
Jonell T.
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
Was looking at this seat and we are still undecided what one we will be getting
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
I love this seat! My son can still fit rear facing at 5! It can be a bit overwhelming when you first take it out of the box, but after reading the manual it is easy to install. If you have trouble you should look for a Child Passenger Safety Technician in your area.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
This car seat is AWESOME. I wish i bought this one first as it really is the only seat you will ever need. It is one of the safest and narrowest on the market. I have two of them for my girls, one is rear facing and the other is forward. There is still room in the back seat for an adult to sit. The fabric is great as it is easy to wipe down (which is necessary with milk spills). A little tricky at first to install but I used their YouTube videos and it became much easier. Haven't brought it on the airplane yet but love the fact that it can fold flat and be carried.