diono radian® rXT Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Katerina M.

BY DIONO

three things you’ll love about the radian rXT

• Experience: Your family heritage is your heart and soul. The diono radian is the heart and soul of our company, as our flagship product. It has a proven track record as a beloved car seat by hundreds of thousands of parents just like you.
  • Comfort: As your daily journey begins with a school drop off or an errand filled day, the sleek design of the radian enables you to board your child easily or give them the joy of boarding themselves.
  • Lifestyle: Overprotecting your child in all the right ways is always on the forefront of our minds. Integrating strong materials to withstand whatever may come your way on the road, standing the tests of baby and toddler life or where ever life may take you.

Aimee B.
New Harbor , ME
After reading all of the rave reviews from other moms, this was my number one choice. Doing some research, I kept on coming up on the same problem of the seat not fitting rear facing in some problems. I went to amazon and read a review talking about how to get it to fit in my car, a subaru outback. There is a rear facing angle adjuster foam block that they sell separately (under 10) and it helped immensely resulting with the perfect fit! So happy we found that review and weren't discouraged from this purchase. Absolutely in love with this seat. My daughter is guaranteed to nap almost every time she sits into this snuggly car set. The steel frame gives us a piece of mind too that the other seats simply don't offer!
Katerina M.
I'm so in love with this seat that I rave about it to other moms. 🙈 I had a chicco nextfit first, and it was so bulky! The sides are nice and low, so my toddler can get in and out easily on her own (and it's easy for me to do, too). I love the high weight and height limits, which allow my three year old to continue rearfacing! The buckle is big and easy for me to undo, but not for little hands (an issue with the nextfit).

The only thing is that there's not much adjustment to do with the recline angle. I bought their accompanying foam wedge to adjust the angle safely.
Mathy G.
Casselberry, FL
Purchased this exact car seat when my daughter was almost 1. She is now almost 5. Greatest investment. We can fit 3 across in a Nissan Versa without any issue. I feel safe with her in this seat. We purchased 2 more for our two additional babies that we have. Slim seats. A little heavy but that's what you would expect from the metal used to make this car seat. The purple is bold and she loves it (it's her favorite color). The seat cover is easily removable so you can wash. The cup holder is very handy. Make sure to consult your cars manual for installation. Also most counties have a car seat technician who can help install them (fire department / police department/ safety coalition).
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Love this car seat! The rich purple color is perfect for our daughter and the material is soft and comfy. We bought it when she outgrew her infant seat and chose it because it's narrow, lightweight and can be used for extended rear facing. I wish I had one for my 5 year old son, instead of the bulkier, wider Britax that he's currently in. Thanks to this seat, we have 3 across in our Axura MDX. I'll be buying another for my newborn when he outgrows his infant seat.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
I LOVE my Diono! I know a lot of people gasp at the price, but it is soooo worth it! Now, its heavy, but I certainly don't want a cheap thin piece of plastic being responsible to keep my daughters safe. We switched my daughter from an infant seat to the radian around 11 months. She then was rear-facing from 11 months until 3.5 years old. Shes tall, but never complained- remember, kids are way more flexible! Just because it looks uncomfortable to us, doesn't mean it is to them! Now she is forward facing and I still love the seat! We don't use the cupholders since we don't let the kids have food or drink in the car seats (too much of a chocking hazard/mess for us!)I have the red seat for my other daughter. I was able to score this plum colored one during the big Amazon flash sale.
Hannah J.
We LOVE our Diono Radian RXT! We actually own 3! I have been able to rear face all my kids for an extended amount of time because of the adequate leg room and weight limits. It is easy to clean, and I feel very good about its durability. It is slim, allowing me to fit 3 across. Only flaws is it's a little hard to install and very heavy. Once installed I would not recommend moving it unless you have to.
Micaela B.
We have had this seat since my daughter was tiny. It weighs a ton and is super strong, which is the whole point. Now that she is older and gets in the seat on her own (I buckle and adjust) it is nice that it has a lower profile so that it is easy for her to get in. If you have multiple kids, you can fit up to three of these across in a standard vehicle. Great seat. I highly recommend it.
asset n.
This car seat was recommend to my family for the safety, durability, and the "room" factor. This car seat is extremely heavy, but I am at ease knowing my child is protected by steel bar reinforcements. The car seat is easy to install and can easily be installed right next to another one or two with room to spare. I love the color, but it was extremely hard to find in my area but I found one! I am only rating it at 4 stars because even in the "recline" position the seat still sits straight and when my toddler falls asleep his head goes right down into the buckle. I constantly am propping a blanket under to help give him comfort. I would recommend this car seat to others though minus the sleep issue factor.
Liz R.
Shepherdstown, WV
I have this car seat in a floral print and I love it. My daughter has been in it since she was about 4 months old, and she's about to turn 2. It's adorable, soft, and full of extra features. I like that it is easily adjustable and everything is washable. And, of course I love how safe I feel as soon as I buckle her in. I know she's safe and comfortable. My only complaint would be about the cup holder. She can (and does) easily take it out. Other than that, this seat rocks!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This is the best car seat I've ever purchased. My four year old is comfortable still in the harness. My youngest was in hers since birth and now she's 2. I decided to purchase this seat for both of them after I read a review by a firefighter that pulled a child out after a car accident and how well it stood up compared to many others he's seen.
Kaitlin C.
Where can I find this car seat
Rachele W.
Apo, AP
Where can I buy this ?
Rachele W.
Apo, AP
What are the height weight limits?
Annette D.
Edgewood , MD
What other colors does this come in? It looks so comfy!