BY DIONO

Four good reasons for our child safety seats!

• Experience: Happy kids equate to a happy ride on your family journeys through life. Comfort for all of your kids through all of their stages, simplifies your choice, but doesn’t compromise your style.
  • Comfort: Parenthood offers you an abundance of product choices. Your needs and your child's needs drive us to provide you more features on our products. No journey is complete without comfortable memory foam and a cup holder.
  • Lifestyle: Family vacation travel is made easy with the radian r120. The car seat fold flat for easy travel and convenience. Radian’s sleek design fits on most domestic and international airline seats.
  • Journey: Your overprotective instinct blends well with our DNA. We use strong and crash absorbing materials to cover all the bases to protect your child.

The radian r120 car seat is designed with your child’s security and safety as top priorities.

diono radian® r120 Convertible Car Seat
  • "We absolutely love this seat it was used rear facing it takes up a lit to e space but it is so safe and secure.. it's a a little heavy so it's not the car seat you want to be moving around." in 14 reviews
  • "I needed a safe, reliable extended rear facing carseat that would fit in my compact car." in 5 reviews
melanie c.
I love love love my diono I got it for my second child and it's a great space saver I have two carseats in my car and because the diono is so slim I can fit another person in the back comfortably. I also love how the straps along the chest are fabricated to keep my baby super secure and Cumfy it's worth every dollar invested into it.
Kristen W.
Loganville , GA
Best car seat I own and we own 3 different brands. This is by far my favorite and my child's favorite. It is not only sturdy but comfortable as well. We ordered ours off of Amazon. I am completely satisfied and highly recommend this product.
Tamara S.
I love how sturdy it feels after we installed it, it feel so much safer than my sons newborn car seat. It does seem to lean to far back and you have to purchase a separate block to lift the car seat up to change the angle.
Emily M.
If you're wanting/needing to put car seats right next to each other, this is a great car seat for that. The price is on the higher end, but Diono has high quality and safety standards!
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
I have heard. Itching but amazing things about this car seat. It is slim enough to fit three of these across in the back seat. It is said to be one of the sturdiest seats out there.
Makenzie M.
I have 3 kids, my oldest being in a booster so you can imagine the amount of car seats we have had with 1 car seat in each vehicle for each child and having a back up for over night stats with grandma (currently have 9 car seats). This is by far the best car seat we have ever bought. I have a 2015 chevy cruze and can fit 3 of these in the back with plenty of room. I knew when I found out I was pregnant I wasn't wasting money on other car seats and went right to buy this.
Emily F.
We have the RTX seat for our toddler. He has been riding in it since approx 7 months when he outgrew his infant seat. He is fairly tall in the torso, but he has a long way to go before he outgrows the RFing limits on this. It will easily take him to the AAP recommended 2 years and beyond. I have used this seat in 3 different vehicles, and it installed easily and well in all of them. It is a BEAST to carry because it has a steel frame, but that extra weight is worth it for the added safety. The RTX comes with the infant insert, shoulder strap covers, and the RFing angle adjuster. I would highly recommend this seat to anyone looking for something that will take their child from newborn through to booster years. It is also the slimmest seat available. My friend is able to get 3 across in the third row of her minivan.
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
Worth every penny. My mom has these in her car. Has kept my niece and nephew safe over the past years. Just be sure you are inserting it correctly. It is ok if you don't know how to, be honest with yourself, take this to your local fire station and a firefighter will help you insert it properly. Do not reuse after an accident. It is best not to buy used since you don't know it's history. Plus let's be honest, it could have another child's urine on it.
Sarah P.
Springfield, VA
Fantastic car seat for those with limited space. I needed a safe, reliable extended rear facing car seat that would fit in my compact car. I did lots of research and searching for something that suited my needs, and I also solicited the advice for certifired car seat techs, and everything pointed to this seat! Combined with the angle adjuster, this seat fit in my compact car very well, and I was able to rear face my child for as long as possible. It's a very heavy and sturdy seat, and I feel that my child is very safe in it. We are super happy with our purchase.
Jennifer J.
Lancaster, PA
We love this car seat and have three of them. Two for my car and one for my husband's. The only reason we don't have a second for my husband's car is that it won't fit rear facing in his car even with the angle adjuster. We try to always take my car on longer trips since this seat is so much more comfortable for my 1 and 3 year old children. My son hates the Eddie Bauer seat in my husband's car. While it is heavy it also folds nicely for travel and carrying through the airport!
Amber N.
Is this worth the price?
Can you fit two of these in a Dodge neon?
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
Is it easy to wipe off or wash?
Sandra A.
Does it fit in most cars?
Chelsy C.