BY DIONO

Highly Versatile The RadianR120 is a highly versatile car seat that could be the only seat you ll ever need.  It comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 lbs, forward-facing children from 20-80 lbs in 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs.  Built for strength and safety, the RadianR120 has a steel alloy frame, reinforced sidewalls, SafeStop energy absorbing harness, thick, EPS foam panels for side impact protection and our unique SuperLATCH system for easy installation.  The RadianR120 is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions, and the only car seat rated for LATCH use with a child up to 80 lbs.  The RadianR120 sits low on a vehicle seat for easy child boarding, features memory foam padding. see more...

• My small SUV has little room. How bulky is this car seat? We woul...1 Answers
  • My small SUV has little room. How bulky is this c... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anybody have a smaller vehicle and have no issues with space...1 Answers
Diono Radian R120 Convertible Car Seat
  • "We absolutely love this seat it was used rear facing it takes up a lit to e space but it is so safe and secure.. it's a a little heavy so it's not the car seat you want to be moving around." in 14 reviews
  • "I needed a safe, reliable extended rear facing carseat that would fit in my compact car." in 5 reviews
Timera O.
This is a great car seat for parents that have need the extra leg room or don’t have a lot of cargo space to begin with. We have a VW Passat and find that this seat fits comfortably. And my son seems comfortable as well. The best part is the saftey ratings!
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I am in love with Diono car seats and can't imagine using another car seat. We have 1 for each car and plan to get 2 more for my new baby when she is ready to get out of the infant seat. Well worth the price tag!
Kate L.
My kids are always in the 90th+ percentile. It was important for me to find a car seat that would allow for extended rear facing. At 45 pounds, this one allows for the longest rear facing of any I could find. It also had the highest height limit for the 5 point harness. The fact that it is narrow is an extra bonus. I currently have two and plan to buy two more. The weathering straps took some getting used to, but I love them once I got the hang of tightening them.
Sarah P.
Springfield, VA
Fantastic car seat for those with limited space. I needed a safe, reliable extended rear facing car seat that would fit in my compact car. I did lots of research and searching for something that suited my needs, and I also solicited the advice for certifired car seat techs, and everything pointed to this seat! Combined with the angle adjuster, this seat fit in my compact car very well, and I was able to rear face my child for as long as possible. It's a very heavy and sturdy seat, and I feel that my child is very safe in it. We are super happy with our purchase.
Nicole M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Fabulous car seat. easy for on the go through the airport. foldable and thin but heavy. It is one of the extremely few that can fit 3 car seats across on back seat. Most outgrow in height before the weight restriction.
Christina S.
Dundalk, MD
After researching car seats, we decided we wanted the RXT for our everyday family car. I loved that you could fit three acros the backseat, not that we are planning on having 3 car seats, but I knew that would mean that two adults could still fit in the backseat with our son. My inlaws visit regularily, and we wanted to be able to drive places together. It was super easy to install, my son loves his seat, and I love that he can rear face for a long time. We are planning on taking it with us on vacation in September, which means he will fly in this car seat. It is approved for aircraft use.
Jacqueline B.
Bethesda, MD
Best car seat for the dream that is three across! Cons maybe price and weight, but those are small gripes compared to the luxury of fitting this car seat next to others.
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
This car seat was a Godsend I love it and I'm beyond pleased with the safety.i got it for a discounted rate too so nothing beats extremely safe and also affordable
Codi B.
Manhattan, KS
My kids are comfortable in this car seat. The reviews say you can fit 3 across, but I don't know about that. I have a small SUV, jeep patriot, and I don't picture a 3rd one being able to fit back there.
Samantha D.
Huntington, NY
Love this seat for many reasons! Slim design, great all in one for every stage, my daughter seems very comfortable in it, cute colors!
Miranda R.
Rineyville , KY
My small SUV has little room. How bulky is this car seat? We would use if for rear and forward facinf.
Lindsay C.
Mega Parent Expert
Does anybody have a smaller vehicle and have no issues with space with this car seat? Anybody drive a 2016 Ford Focus hatchback?
Miranda R.