BY DIONO

Highly Versatile The RadianR120 is a highly versatile car seat that could be the only seat you ll ever need.  It comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 lbs, forward-facing children from 20-80 lbs in 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs.  Built for strength and safety, the RadianR120 has a steel alloy frame, reinforced sidewalls, SafeStop energy absorbing harness, thick, EPS foam panels for side impact protection and our unique SuperLATCH system for easy installation.  The RadianR120 is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions, and the only car seat rated for LATCH use with a child up to 80 lbs.  The RadianR120 sits low on a vehicle seat for easy child boarding, features memory foam padding. see more...

• My small SUV has little room. How bulky is this car seat? We woul...1 Answers
  • My small SUV has little room. How bulky is this c...Be the first to answer!
  • Does anybody have a smaller vehicle and have no issues with space...1 Answers
Diono Radian R120 Convertible Car Seat
  • "We absolutely love this seat it was used rear facing it takes up a lit to e space but it is so safe and secure.. it's a a little heavy so it's not the car seat you want to be moving around." in 14 reviews
  • "I needed a safe, reliable extended rear facing carseat that would fit in my compact car." in 5 reviews
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
The best car seat. I had no problem installing this myself although it is heavy but it's a steel frame so it's going to be. I got into an accident and this car seat held up so well. It's slimmer then most so you can fit three across in a smaller car. I love this car seat and would repurchase over and over if I had to.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
This seat seems pricey initially but it is well worth the money. This seat can be used from birth through kindergarten age. All 3 of my children use these seats.
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Kalamazoo, MI
We have the diono rxt and we love it. I choose this brand of car seat because of the longevity it has. I'm 5'0'' and my husband is 6'4'' so we aren't sure how tall our daughter will be so we sprung for this brand to give us room.
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Providence, RI
Love love love this seat! Can rear and forward face easily. The only downfall is that it's sooooo heavy ! Other than that, it's an awesome seat:)
Leann C.
Leann C.
beaumont, CA
Love love love this car seat!! I feel like it is the safest seat ever! The safety ratings are outstanding. It does take up a little space when you use it rearfacing or that could just be my car that was the problem. Either way its totally worth it.
Emily F.
Emily F.
We have the RTX seat for our toddler. He has been riding in it since approx 7 months when he outgrew his infant seat. He is fairly tall in the torso, but he has a long way to go before he outgrows the RFing limits on this. It will easily take him to the AAP recommended 2 years and beyond. I have used this seat in 3 different vehicles, and it installed easily and well in all of them. It is a BEAST to carry because it has a steel frame, but that extra weight is worth it for the added safety. The RTX comes with the infant insert, shoulder strap covers, and the RFing angle adjuster. I would highly recommend this seat to anyone looking for something that will take their child from newborn through to booster years. It is also the slimmest seat available. My friend is able to get 3 across in the third row of her minivan.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Maple Shade, NJ
We bought 2, 1 for each vehicle. The seat is heavy but safety is my main concern and this seat fits the bill. Highly recommend.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Albany, GA
Hands down the best car seat on the market. Its so slim and would fit in any car
Cyndie F.
Cyndie F.
Mega Parent Expert
Love our dionos! We have two one for our 3.5 yr old rear facing and another for our 16 month also rear facing.
Elice M.
Elice M.
jefferson, TX
As a mom of twins I searched and searched and searched for the ideal car seat for my guys for when they outgrew their infant car seats. I LOVE this seat! The material of the seat is PERFECT for our east Texas weather. It won't get too hot while they are in their seats and won't be too cold if we have a winter. I wanted a seat that would allow us to rear face as long as possible and this seat will allow that for the longest compared to every other seat I researched. Our guys are long torsoed so longevity was key. This seat is durable and will last us for YEARS!
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Mega Parent Expert
Does anybody have a smaller vehicle and have no issues with space with this car seat? Anybody drive a 2016 Ford Focus hatchback?
Rineyville , KY
My small SUV has little room. How bulky is this car seat? We would use if for rear and forward facinf.
Rineyville , KY