Diono Radian R100 Car Seat - Stone

by Diono

The one and only car seat you'll need. The diono radian r100 car seat is sturdy and well-equipped for rear-facing infants, toddlers and even growing kids who need a booster. It delivers loads of safety featuresfoam panels that minimize side impact, extra strong sidewalls, a steel frame and a safestop harness. Folds down for easy travel. Need help deciding which car seat is right for you and your baby? Use target's car seat buying guide.

What are your pros and cons on this car seat?
Start your review of Diono Radian R100 Car Seat - Stone!
mindy K.
Winfield, IL
One of the best seats out there for small cars! my husband is a car seat safety tech so when it came time to get seats to have three across in our Camry, we got dionos. highly recommend.
Christie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I wish I could go back in time & just buy this car seat first. I love this car seat so much. It’s sleek, nice material, skinny, easy to clean, fits so nicely in my backseat. It goes up to 100 lbs so this is the last car seat I’ll buy. Rear facing, forward facing then booster. It’s airplane approved too. Easy to install as well. I have 4 of these. 2 installed in a trailblazer with latch & 2 in a Yukon with the seatbelts.
Margaret W.
Canton, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this seat because of its durability and long term use, but I find it difficult to install and remove. It’s also quite heavy.
Laura H.
This seat makes it easy to fit multiple car seats side by side because it is very narrow. I bought it because we had to fit it in a small space and it works great for that! The price is okay. I bought it on sale because I thought it was a little expensive. I had to call the manufacturer because the crotch strap was really short and it was hurting my son in his groin. They sent me a longer strap which was nice. So, after replacing that he has fit really well into this seat.
Krystle T.
Lima, NY
Amazing seat with a longer than usual expiration. Loved for my first child, and my new baby will be going into it once she outgrows her infant seat. The seat is HEAVY, but we do not use for traveling so it is fine.
Mitch B.
San Clemente, CA
In 4 years of use I have not found any big cons outside of the weight. But I have had to run across the Atlanta airport with it on my head in order to make a flight, so it's not too bad if you're not stuck in the situation my family was. PRO's are the stability and sturdiness of the seat, doesn't feel cheap at all and I'm very glad my wife wanted to buy this seat for our daughter. Peace of mind in an emergency is worth every penny as a father. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Nicole M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm loving this car seat. Recently borrowed it from a friend bc i temporarily needed a rear facing seat. Super simple for the 2 yr old to crawl into himself. I can fit three across in the honda cr-v and still have some room! She can fit three across in her toyota corolla but its a tad tight to close her doors. Installs super easy and i like that i can add a cup holder or take it off. It grew with my friends boy until her was about 4 yrs old and then had to switch to the next seat up. I like the angle adjuster to sit the seat more vertical but i agree with other moms that it does make the seat impossible to see over.
Alicia H.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Magnificent! Only seats to fit 3 across in my small car! My son loves how easy it is for him to get in and out of it with the smaller sides. I love how easy it is to install and get him buckled. Worth every cent I paid for it! With a tall child it's hard to find a good seat with a high heigh limit, but this is the best!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite thing about this seat was how narrow it was at 17in. Nearly impossible to find such a thing in the car seat industry. This seat also folds which would be great for travel if it wasn’t so heavy! Plus it’s very expensive
Melinda J.
Media, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can fit three of these in my mid size suv which is a lifesaver  no need to but a new car so win in my book  tight fit