Dionis White Jasmine & Shea Hand Cream

by Dionis

White Jasmine & Shea Hand Cream - At Dionis we know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use our products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis Goat Milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer.Fragrance Description: White Jasmine & Shea is a distinctive scent of white jasmine blended with creamy shea. Hints of vanilla bean and coconut milk compliment this floral blend.Made in the USA. - White Jasmine & Shea Hand Cream

Hol Buenas tardes, ¿que es está crema? ¿Para que funciona?
Start your review of Dionis White Jasmine & Shea Hand Cream!
Angela D.
Etowah, TN
Dionis White Jasmine & Shea Hand Cream uploaded by Angela D.
A very creamy hand cream from Dionis Goat Milk SkinCare. White Jasmine and Shea has hints of vanilla bean and coconut milk mixture of a floral blend. It’s non-greasy and it’s fortified your skin to help prevent moisture loss.
Samantha G.
Woodstock, GA
I'm in love with this hand cream. The scent is amazing and it is super moisturizing. I even bought the body lotion which is just as great. The price isn't bad either.
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
Hand cream smells phenomenal and goes on without making your skin feel greasy. Soaks in and it's great on dry skin and elbows. It is $3 + for only 1 fl oz but a little goes a long way. It's lasted me a long time still have a lot left.
Anna W.
Geraldine, AL
Love this hand creamer. One of the best. I am very picky on what I use as a hand creamer and this one definitely I like.
Bri A.
Devils Lake, ND
LOVE the crisp clean scent of the white jasmine and shea! The hand cream is amazingly light, while still packing the punch needed to keep my hands and skin hydrated!
Arielle L.
Staten Island, NY
Dionis White Jasmine & Shea Hand Cream uploaded by Arielle L.
One of the best hand creams I have used. I use it all the time and I feel it soothes my hands.
Jana N.
Salem, UT
Best, creamiest, most luscious hand cream on the planet!! I can't get over how amazing this feels on my dried out old lady hands. Relief! The scent is beautiful and lasts a long time. It feels like a luxury for your hands.
Emily R.
Westland, MI
I'll start off by saying that I love this scent! The packaging is adorable and it's the perfect size for keeping it in your purse. The formula is great and I would totally buy this again.
Kim G.
Bradenton
This was my favorite hand cream to go to when my hands were dry from working. It doesn’t leave a greasy residue and the smell is heaven. You smell the jasmine and the Shea but you also get hints of coconut and vanilla. It’s natural and your hands will thank you if you work a lot with them
Dilara A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My absolute favorite hand cream. I love the scent and the way it makes my hands feel afterwards. It’s not heavy and sticky. Affordable and does what exactly what it’s supposed to do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...