Dionis Verbena & Cream Hand Cream

by Dionis

Verbena & Cream Hand Cream - At Dionis we know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use our products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis Goat Milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer.Fragrance Description: The Verbena & Cream Hand Cream is a refreshing combination of lemon verbena with the wholesome goodness of natural cream for an irresistible crisp scent.Made in the USA. - Verbena & Cream Hand Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dionis Verbena & Cream Hand Cream!
Isabella P.
Georgia
Dionis Verbena & Cream Hand Cream uploaded by Isabella P.
De todas las cremas para las manos, las de esta marca son las que más recomiendo, son libre de parabenos y cruelty free. Perfectas para el invierno cuando las manos se resecan, y tienen un olor divino. Es orgánico y vegano.
Rosa M.
Manassas, VA
Dionis Verbena & Cream Hand Cream uploaded by Rosa M.
Dionis Verbena & Cream Hand Cream uploaded by Rosa M.
[product:dionis-verbena-&-cream-hand-cream] So I got this of Christmas in a kit and it’s amazing it’s smells to nice just like lime and it makes my hands so soft I use it a lot because I wash my hands and it keep them nice I would totally recommend
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Great smell but thin formula. I love rich hand creams and this isn't it. Slightly great but not undesirable. Improved look and texture of hand instantly. Not effective enough to use as foot cream.
Taghreed L.
unaizah
It very useful and easy to use , my hands were really dry and crinkly also anyone shack hands won't do it again because of dryness and the pale lines appear in the middle and between finger but after weak of using it really becomes smooth and nutrient
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
Dionis Verbena & Cream Hand Cream uploaded by Carla B.
Dionis Verbena & Cream Hand Cream This is a very nice cruelty free hand cream extremely gentle. Smelling with a hint of lemon. There’s nothing I would do to improve this product it is great the way it is. Highly recommended. This is definitely a product I would buy again.
Sondra C.
Land O Lakes, FL
I got this sumptuous hand cream in a set of Dionis hand creams for Christmas and this scent is my favorite, so fresh and 🍋🍊. I have raven like talons instead of hands and need all the moisture. This is so creamy and comfortable. I do have to keep applying but it's one of the best hand creams I've used and I've tried a lot.
Anna J.
Fort Wayne, IN
This line of hand creams is fantastic! They feel ultra luxe and the formula absorbs quickly and is long lasting. I was gifted the variety pack around and so far I have tried 3 of 5. Milk and Honey is sweet and pleasant, but not "milk and honey". Same with Vanilla Bean. Whatever scent that is, is not like any other traditional vanilla scent, but it is sweet and pleasant with a bite of some kind. Verbena&Cream is now my current favorite. And I would likely purchase this scent again and again. Its fresh and crisp and absolutely amazing! Its exactly how you would expect it to smell, unlike the previous 2 I tried. I'm really glad I got the variety pack because otherwise I would have never discovered this scent. 100% recommend!
Keisha Y.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as a gift for christmas and i love it! It is my favorite hand cream i use all year around now. Its a little pricey but you get a good quality product that works well and smells good. I have no complaints whatsoever and i highly recommend trying this if you have dry hands! It will help a lot.
Tiffany B.
This is the best hand cream ever... In the best scent ever! If I could have body wash, shampoo, perfume made in this scent I'd wear in every day. It's a creamy citrus scent that lasts a good amount of time. The cream itself is a thin consistency. It soaks in quickly but feels so silky and light while leaving my hands super moisturized. I hate the feeling of having my hands dry, and with other creams I have to usually re-apply an hour after the first application. I can go half the day without needing to use this again. I highly recommend this stuff. It makes a great gift too since they have matching body lotions, soaps and lip balms.
Alexia G.
Liberal, KS
Dionis Verbena & Cream Hand Cream uploaded by Alexia G.
Love Love Love Dionis hand lotions!!! I recently discovered this while Christmas shopping. I got a value set of 5 and they all smell wonderful. After one use I felt a change in my hands (which are always dry). It kept them moisturized all day. It isn't greasy or thick. It glides on smoothly and absorbs fast. Can't live with out it now.

Looking for your answer?