Dionis Vanilla Bean Body Lotion uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY DIONIS

Vanilla Bean Body Lotion - At Dionis we know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use our products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis Goat Milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer.Fragrance Description: A warm and irresistible fragrance of sweet creamy vanilla!Made in the USA. - Vanilla Bean Body Lotion see more...

Erica V.
I bought this product on Amazon for $13. I wash my hands a lot at work so my hands get very dry and cracked. The first time I used dionis my hands felt absolutely amazing, so smooth i couldn't believe it. It doesn't make your hands greasy or oily. I've tried their lavender one and I like that one better just because of the fragrance but this one smells okay.
Lainey E.
This lotion is a must have on my sink! It has a faint vanilla smell that leaves my skin smelling good all day. Love putting this on my dry elbows and knees and cleans them right up! This bottle has lasted a long while!
Erica V.
Do they sell this product at the ulta beauty store? Or do they just sell it online?