BY DIONIS

• I have received sample tubes of this lotion in the Love scent. Ca...1 Answers
  • I have received sample tubes of this lotion in the Love scent. Ca...1 Answers
Briana M.
Island , KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion, it works AMAZING! and love the unscented but if you want scented the "love" scent is amazing, it can be pricy but not to outrageous but a little goes a long way, it is worth it
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great product for people with eczema! It's unscented and it's a nice calming lotion without any irritation. I love it for the winter time when you have dry hands from frequent washing.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Great product. feels really nice and doesn't have a heavy scent. I have dry skin and this always feels good
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Best ever does the job it needs to do and I love using it everyday can't wait to share with everyone
Mount Holly, NC
I have received sample tubes of this lotion in the Love scent. Can anyone tell me how the other scents and if they're just as subtle as Love? My skin loves that lotion and I want to try other scents.
Mount Holly, NC
I have received sample tubes of this lotion in the Love scent. Can anyone tell me how the other scents are and if they're just as subtle as Love? My skin loves that lotion and I want to try other scents.
Mount Holly, NC
I am a new addict to this lotion and have only tried the Love scent. Are the other scents just as subtle as Love? Want to branch out and try others. The lotion is amazing.