Dionis Sea Treasures Hand Cream

by Dionis

Sea Treasures Hand Cream - At Dionis we know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use our products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis Goat Milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer. Dionis Sea Treasures Hand Cream nostalgic of warm ocean breezes intertwined with the soft floral of Sweet Pea. Made in the USA - Sea Treasures Hand Cream

Does this lotion leave a sticky residue?
Start your review of Dionis Sea Treasures Hand Cream!
Moll D.
San Jose, CA
Dionis Sea Treasures Hand Cream uploaded by Moll D.
I would really give this lotion 3.5 stars. I actually have a variety of scents... So the positives. They smell great. No too overpowering but definitely 'there'. Its advertised on the packaging as a 'hand cream' but its actually a thinner lotion. I so use it on my hands, but it doesn't moisterize as much as I'd like it to. I think if you just use it for the scent and a quick lotion its fine, hut if you have dry hands and want to moisturize this is not the product to use
Jeannette E.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Dionis Sea Treasures Hand Cream uploaded by Jeannette E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I do really like this hand/body cream. It doesn’t have a strong smell to it but I feel like I have to constantly reapply.
Shri S.
Rochester Hills, MI
Love the smell and it keeps my hand moisturized for day. I bought a set of 6 hand creams and this one was one of my most favorite smells. Overall, the cream is pretty thick and nourishing but washes away easily. The company can do better by adding a bit more wax or oil based moisturizer to their product.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
Dionis Sea Treasures Hand Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
Dionis Sea Treasures Hand Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
I am going to try this lotion tonight and I really could use this lotion because this says for dry hands I know you can buy this lotion at Ulta and I am interested what goats milk will do today for sure. I love it 😻
Stephanie J.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite brand of hand cream! It’s so rich and buttery! Makes my hands feel so amazing and it has such a great smell! I want to buy the entire collection!!!
Olivia B.
Benicia, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
THE SMELL!!! Everyone needs to try at least one of their lotions. They are super creamy, and will keep your hands hydrated
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hand cream! It’s non greasy and moisturizes so well! I love the scent, it is very clean as well! These are priced well at Ulta!
Kimmy R.
Woodland Hls, CA
These are my all time favorite hand creams! My fiancé gifted them to me for Christmas in a big pack and I loooove them. They make my hands so soft and smell amazing !
Janet F.
Dionis Sea Treasures Hand Cream uploaded by Janet F.
Dionis Sea Treasures Hand Cream I just discovered this brand this year. I love the formula and the scents of Dionis. It absorbs quickly and is a great mosturizer especially since I've been washing my hands non stop lately. The scent is fantastic as well. I will definitely be gifting this to myself and others.
Anna J.
Fort Wayne, IN
This line of hand creams is fantastic! They feel ultra luxe and the formula absorbs quickly and is long lasting. I was gifted the variety pack around and so far I have tried 4 of 5. Milk and Honey is sweet and pleasant, but not "milk and honey". Same with Vanilla Bean. Whatever scent that is, is not like any other traditional vanilla scent, but it is sweet and pleasant with a bite of some kind. Verbena&Cream is now my current favorite. Its crisp and clean just like you would expect it to be. And I would get that one again and again. Sea Treasures smells just like every other sweet pea lotion out there so it isn't all that special. But the formula is still great! I would recommend the brand!