BY DIONIS

Roseberry Hand Cream - At Dionis we know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use our products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis Goat Milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer. Fragrance Description: An enchanting blend of roses with a sweet floral bouquet. Made in the USA - Roseberry Hand Cream see more...

Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
I love using lotions and tend to be really picky when it comes to them. This one is great. Smooths out really easy and smells great. Leaves my skin hydrated and the price is great.
Megan G.
Omg i absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and the quality is really nice. It's long lasting and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy afterwards
Megan G.
Does anyone know where I can buy this product it was given to me as a gift and I really want to know where I can pick one up