BY DIONIS

Peach Delight Hand Cream - At Dionis we know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use our products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis Goat Milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer.Fragrance Description: Peach Delight Hand Cream is a pleasant peach with cream all-over scent.Made in the USA - Peach Delight Hand Cream see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
So I found this lotion on a trip to cracker barrel and I found it odd to be made with goats milk. But, to my surprise it has a very awesome smell and it even moisturizes my arms very well! I mean I have really dry arms especially at work and this lotion works great!
Haylee D.
Haylee D.
Houghton, MI
I love this! A little goes a long way and the scent lasts for a long time on the skin! The peach smells so good, it's a very natural and fresh scent.