Dionis Love Hand Cream

by Dionis

Love Hand Cream - At Dionis we know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use our products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis Goat Milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer.Fragrance Description: Love Hand Cream is an enchanting blend of fragrant jasmine, vanilla and black currant extract. This enticing blend of florals one of our signature scents and is definitely one of our customers favorites!Made in the USA. - Love Hand Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dionis Love Hand Cream!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Dionis Love Hand Cream uploaded by Katerina P.
This hand-cream is properly named “love”. I love it and you will too. This small bottle goes a long way. I’ve been using it daily for weeks. It doesn’t leave your hands greasy at all and dries fast, which is really important at work. The smell is amazing! Subtle and not overpowering but leaves an effect.
Nora M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I liked this hand cream on its own merits. I thought it left my hands feeling moisturized and very hydrated, without leaving them feeling greasy or sticky. I must admit, after the last Dionis product I tried, I had little hope for this one. But the bar for this one was basically on the floor, so I tried it anyway and I was pleasantly surprised. It’s a very good hand cream and I liked that it’s in a tube instead of a bottle— or worse, a roll-on like the other Dionis product I tried, which was basically like a giant, gritty Chapstick for your skin. I thought the fragrance was pleasant also, although it was definitely a floral scent and it did linger a bit. While as stated, it is a nice fragrance, the scent may prove to be be a bit too flowery or “feminine” for some people’s tastes. I thought it did an excellent job on my dry winter skin and I would purchase it again. This was a nice hand cream though and it may even get me to change my overall opinion of this company for the better. Dionis Love Hand Cream
Alyssa H.
Reading Sta, PA
These hand creams are the absolute best! They have a bunch of different scents and even an unscented one but this scent (love) is my absolute favorite! I've tried a lot of the different scents but always come back to this one and always have this one in my purse. They're a bit pricey but worth the price. These never irritate my sensitive skin, no matter which scent I've used and they hydrate my dry, rough, cracked hands perfectly. My hands are always soft and smooth after applying this and the hydration lasts too. I have a manual job which I use my hands alot and they get near chemicals and constantly wet so they are always dry and rough but as long as i have this stuff they look and feel great. Another bonus is my hands never feel slimy, slick, or slippery after using these which is great. Most creams that hydrate flood leave a greasy feel on my hands but never happens with this stuff. After rubbing this in to my hands they just feel soft as silk with no gross feeling. The only downfall is this getting hard to find these tho which is very disappointing, but if u find it defidently try it!
Julie A.
Farina, IL
Dionis Love Hand Cream uploaded by Julie A.
Just found this goat milk hand cream 2 days ago and already can't live without it!! Smells soooo good and leaves my hands feeling so smooth and soft all day long!!! Going back for a bigger bottle and multiple scents!!!
Anna J.
Fort Wayne, IN
This line of hand creams is fantastic! They feel ultra luxe and the formula absorbs quickly and is long lasting. I was gifted the variety pack around and finally got to trying them all. Milk and Honey is sweet and pleasant, but not "milk and honey". Same with Vanilla Bean. Whatever scent that is, is not like any other traditional vanilla scent, but it is sweet and pleasant with a bite of some kind. Verbena&Cream is now my current favorite. Its crisp and clean just like you would expect it to be. And I would get that one again and again. Sea Treasures smells just like every other sweet pea lotion out there so it isn't all that special. This one is the last that I tried and it is sweet and light. It smells of mixed berries and I really like it. But if I repurchase the full size product I would have to go with Verbena&Cream. I would recommend the brand!
Caitlin S.
Reidsville, NC
I haven't personally purchased this scent but I have purchased the brand before. The formula is amazing and is very hydrating, if you have very dry hands this would work amazing for you. It is a thicker formula than regular lotion, so it really moisturizes.
Stequisha H.
Mobile , AL
I'm in nursing school and taking gloves on and off tends to dry my hands out really bad. Since using this hand cream daily my hands retain moisture even after a long day of clinicals.
Juliana R.
Munster, IN
I absolutely love this hand cream! It smells so good and keeps my hands feeling so soft and smooth! I would definitely recommend buying this product and I know that I would definitely be buying it again!
Janelle H.
holyoke, ma
Dionis Love Hand Cream uploaded by Janelle H.
I bought this product on a whim while at Cracker Barrel and OMG I'm in love. I've always liked Goat's Milk hand creams and know Dionis to be a reputable brand. I use this multiple times a day and it leaves my hands soft but not at all greasy. And the smell is just beyond wonderful.
Rida Z.
Denver, CO
I want to give this product the benefit of the doubt; however, it doesn’t soak into my skin and moisturizes it. The product just sits on my skin and not to mention the smell of this is really overwhelming.

Looking for your answer?