Dionis Love Body Lotion uploaded by Vennessa G.

BY DIONIS

Love Body Lotion - At Dionis we know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use our products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis Goat Milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer.Fragrance Description: Love Lotion is an enchanting blend of fragrant jasmine, vanilla and black currant extract. This enticing blend of florals one of our signature scents and is definitely one of our customers favorites!Made in the USA. - Love Body Lotion see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
I sell this product at work and I absolutely love the beachy sent! (I can't remember the name but it is striped in bright colors) And the formula is absolutely perfect especially in the winter time when everyone is a little drier from the cold weather! It is super moisturizing and a little thick, but still rubs into your hands. I use the tester all the time when I clock in and after I come back from washing my hands!
Cedar W.
Vergennes, VT
I am obsessed with this lotion. It leaves your skin super smooth and not at all sticky like many other products I've tried. I use the lotion after I shave my legs to moisturize and so my legs look shiny and smooth. I 100% recommend this product.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Not cheap but definitely a good moisturizer. It's thin and will spread easily over skin. Absorbs quickly. My only complaint is the scents. They are very artificial smelling. If I bought another I would probably just get unscented.
Ally G.
This lotion is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, and it doesn't feel sticky at all. The smell is incredible as well! It's a little pricey, but it's totally worth it. It's a definite must have for me.
Kayc H.
Smells so good. Not greasy feeling on the skin. Leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I love this product it smells amazing , leaves my skin soft and moisturized while being natural. I am all for anything that is chemical free but it has to work and smell great so this guys b the bill. I also love the fact that it's affordable and easy to find locally.