BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsDionis
Goats Milk Lip Balm 025 Oz Set of 6 - Vanilla Bean

Dionis Goats Milk Lip Balm 0.25 Oz. Set of 6 - Vanilla Bean

by Dionis

Dionis Goats Milk Lip Balm 0.25 Oz. Set of 6 - Vanilla Bean is kissed with goat milk and is lightly sweet in flavor. It is infused with nourishing goat milk which helps with moisture retention and Vitamin E and shea butter to help to heal lips and improve appearance. Price includes 6 lip balms. Vanilla Bean has a lightly sweet, warm spice flavor. Infused with nourishing goat milk which helps with moisture retention. Vitamin E and shea butter help to heal lips and improve appearance. Ingredients include Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carthamus Tinctorius (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Goat Milk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Phenoxyethanol. Dionis Goats Milk Lip Balm is paraben free, phthalate free and gluten free.

Includes 6 lip balms; Vanilla Bean fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dionis Goats Milk Lip Balm 0.25 Oz. Set of 6 - Vanilla Bean!
Delaney B.
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS SMELLS AMAZING!!! I love this lip balm. My lips are sensitive to almost everything, but this keeps them very moisturized. I will say, it kind of leaves a white cast but I just put lip gloss over it.

Looking for your answer?