BY DIONIS GOAT MILK SKINCARE

Dionis Goat Milk Skincare - Lip Balm Peppermint - 0.28 oz. 8g Dionis Goat Milk Skincare Lip Balm Peppermint is infused with nourishing goat milk and antioxidant Vitamin E to soothe and smooth chapped lips. The lip balm tube is slightly larger than average leading brands. Goat milk is natures or see more...

• Does this leave a film on lips or teeth when you lick it?1 Answers
  • What do you like most about this product? 3 Answers
Dionis Goat Milk Skincare - Lip Balm Peppermint - 0.28 oz.
  • "As a lip balm junkie, I must say...this stuff is my new fave. Very moisturizing with just the right amount of peppermint "sting". I'm in love!" in 4 reviews
  • "I don't know what I did before I found this chapstick! It is awesome! I use it daily and almost instantly my lips are softer. If you have a problem with chapped lips I recommend this because it will provide them with the nourishment that your lips need and the peppermint flavor is great! " in 3 reviews
Holly B.
My mom introduced me to this product and told me I have to try it. I went out and bought it and now I'm obsessed with it! It feels great on the lips, not sticky and doesn't leave a film. It also lasts forever! A great buy.
Anastasia G.
Wells
Lovely product. What I was empresses about is that it’s made somehow with a goat milk. Wow. Peppermint flavor classic for lip balm but it’s really nice. Pricy for a balm. Like 4$ or more even. But it’s worth to try
Sarah C.
Hollis Center
Amazing lip care, works great great price point good value highly recommend this product to anyone I got this as a sample and will buy the product soon, lips have never felt so good and everyone should have it
frankie f.
McKinney
My absolute favorite lip balm. It has goats milk so not only is it super moisturizing, it doesn’t damage your lips. My ride or die, I haven’t used another brand in years.
Stephani S.
This is my new favorite lip balm. It goes on so smooth, and is beyond my expectations. I was unsure of the goat milk product, but found it lasts a long time and is a good value for the price. It is a more expensive product. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Victoria H.
Auburn, AL
This is the best lip balm i have ever tried. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized without being thick or making your lips peel. Kind of pricey but it's larger than standard lip balms, so theres decent amount of product and it's harder to lose.
Ashlie L.
Greenville
I have the worst chapped lips and this product is the best! It is not only frustrating, but also embarrassing to have horribly chapped lips where most chapsticks just make your lips took worse. If you struggle with this issue, do yourself a favor and buy this product- any flavor!
Lauren G.
This lip balm is very long lasting. I put it on before I go out into the cold and it protects my lips. It's very long lasting. It is very peppermint-y. Love the size.
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
I love this lip balm! The mint feels so cooling on my dry lips and the formula keeps them hydrated. I bought this on Ulta.com, it was an impulse purchase and I’m glad I bought it. I would recommend this product to others.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Rachael P.
What do you like most about this product?
Ayanna H.
Decatur, GA
Does this leave a film on lips or teeth when you lick it?