Skin CareBody CareHand Cream & MoisturizersDionis
Goat Milk Skincare - Hand Cream Virginia Hyacinth - 1 oz

Dionis Goat Milk Skincare - Hand Cream Virginia Hyacinth - 1 oz.

by Dionis

Dionis Goat Milk Skincare - Hand Cream Virginia Hyacinth - 1 oz. (28g) Dionis Goat Milk Skincare Hand Cream Virginia Hyacinth is a rich, creamy, non-greasy formula in a tube that leaves your skin soft and hydrated. This travel-size tube is perfect for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dionis Goat Milk Skincare - Hand Cream Virginia Hyacinth - 1 oz.!
Nini T.
Brooklyn, NY
Dionis Goat Milk Skincare - Hand Cream Virginia Hyacinth - 1 oz. uploaded by Nini T.
Super scent , Soothing effect and perfect moisturizer. Me and my husband loved. Goat milk is the best choice
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
I use the unscented and absolutely LOVE. It leaves my hands super nourished without being greasy. I highly recommend.
Sabrina K.
Portsmouth, VA
Now that I’m a new mom I’m washing my hands allllllll the time. Needless to say they’d be so dried out without this! It process a great long lasting moisture to my skin. I’ll definitely keep snagging this product.
McKayla B.
Four Oaks, NC
I love this so much! It smells lovely, leaves my hands decently moisturized without being too greasy with a nice fragrance.

Looking for your answer?