BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsDionis
Goat Milk Lip Balm 3 Piece Gift Set - Crisp Pear

Dionis Goat Milk Lip Balm 3 Piece Gift Set - Crisp Pear

by Dionis

Lip Balm is infused with nourishing goat milk, coconut oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to soothe & smooth chapped lips. At Dionis we know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use our products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis Goat Milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer.

Three item set that includes three .28-ounce Lip Balms in "Crisp Pear" scent.; Fragrance Description - Crisp Pear lip balm has a luscious sweet smell of crisp pear with sugar on top. Infused with nourishing goat milk which helps with moisture retention. Vitamin E and shea butter help to heal lips and improve appearance.; The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also keep your skin looking great naturally. Our value size lip balm is double the size of standard lip balms and provides long lasting moisture.; At Dionis we know that when your skin feels great, you feel great. That’s why we have dedicated more than 30 years to promoting the moisturizing benefits of goat milk.; Dionis products are not tested on animals. Paraben free, phthalate free and gluten free. Made in the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dionis Goat Milk Lip Balm 3 Piece Gift Set - Crisp Pear!
JoJo M.
Moon Township, PA
Dionis Goat Milk Lip Balm 3 Piece Gift Set - Crisp Pear uploaded by JoJo M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best lip balm on the market. It lasts a long time and really heals dry lips. The 3 pack is perfect. One for my purse and one for my nightstand and a spare!
Connie B.
Ooltewah, TN
My favorite lip balm. Keeps my lips moist and lasts a long time. Creamy feel. Love this flavor but they have a great selection of flavors so I want to try them all. I keep them everywhere, purse, bathroom, nightstand, etc.

Looking for your answer?