Dionis Coconut Cream Lip Balm

by Dionis

Coconut Cream Lip Balm - At Dionis, they know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Their Coconut Cream Lip Balm with goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use their products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis goat milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer.Fragrance Description: A delicious sweet, creamy Coconut with confectioner's Sugar and Vanilla Bean topped off with a small taste of buttery pie crust.Paraben FreeGluten FreeDermatologist TestedCruelty Free - Coconut Cream Lip Balm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dionis Coconut Cream Lip Balm!
Alicia H.
1,374 reviews
Dionis Coconut Cream Lip Balm uploaded by Alicia H.
This lip balm is so beat up because it has lasted me for so long! I appreciate that it's easy bigger than other chopsticks because it makes it so much easier to apply in oneseift motion. It smells exactly like coconut and makes my lips feel amazing!
Tia P.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
The scent is definitely there without being too overwhelming. It really does keep my lips hydrated and soft for hours. You know how some glosses or balms will cause your lip skin to peel a little the longer you wear them (like they're drying your lips out on purpose so you'll reapply it more often and go through it faster)? This doesn't do that at all, and I'm so thankful. For the price, it is definitely worth it and for the amount you get. These are about twice the size of a regular Chapstick. I've paid so much money for name brand lip balms that were just okay, but these are great!
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Dionis Coconut Cream Lip Balm uploaded by Lacey A.
This lip balm is so good..very moisturizing..doesn’t leave a sticky feeling..lasts awhile before having to reapply..the smell and taste are heavenly..very sweet..a mixture of coconut and vanilla..I purchased mine at Ulta..I highly recommend you try this if you lip sweet lip balms
Monica S.
This stuff works really well and it smells good. It’s the only chapstick that actually soothes my lips. I wish it was easily found in stores. I love this brand.
Deb E.
Lowell, MA
Non-drying, super hydrating 100% all natural lip licking delish lip balm. All kinds of free, paraban free, cruelty free... Just the way a product applied directly to the mouth should be...
Abigail S.
This is an amazing product. It's organic and clean, it's a fantastic value because it's HUGE, it lasts a long time and it's very lubricating. I originally just got it because I needed to spend $5 more to get free shipping (I absolutely HATE paying for shipping!) and it was the best unexpected treasure.
Shepard H.
Suffolk, VA
Best lip balm ever! It moisturizes and smells great! Stays on longer than others products as well! I was thrilled to find how awesome this stuff is!
Anna H.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have 100’s of chapsticks, and this one is my favorite. It smells amazing, is super moisturizing, and contains so much product. Another plus is that it will not melt. I leave it in my car when it’s 95 degrees outside and it stays solid. 10/10 recommend!
Chrissy N.
Henderson, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this because I loved the vanilla bean one but this one the scent takes forever to disappear and it’s just super strong. It’s just not for me.
Rachel T.
West Columbia, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lip balm. I love how chubby it is and it’s actually moisturizing that doesn’t leave my lips feeling dry once it’s absorbed in. Want to try more dionis products now.

Looking for your answer?