Dionis Bean Lip Balm

by Dionis

Vanilla Bean Lip Balm - At Dionis we know that when your skin feels good, you feel good. Goat milk offers benefits not found in traditional body care products. There is a reason that your skin feels soft and stays that way when you use our products! The pH of goat milk is so close to that of your own skin, it absorbs easily and stays in the skin, helping to keep it hydrated and beautiful. The goat milk, and vitamins A and D also help to keep your skin looking great naturally. Dionis Goat Milk products are nature's balanced moisturizer. Specially formulated with the nourishing vitamins found in Goat Milk, our Vanilla Bean Lip Balm helps condition dry, cracked lips. Combined with sunflower oil, coconut oil, and Shea butter, this soothing balm forms a barrier of protection and a warm vanilla fragrance that?s almost good enough to eat. Made in the USA - Vanilla Bean Lip Balm

Which is your favorite flavor in this brand?
I got this at Cracker Barrel. Where else is it available?
Start your review of Dionis Bean Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
This is the best lip balm I have tried. I absolutely love it. It's very moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. I love that it's made from goats milk. The scent is a soft vanilla, but not overpowering at all. This has become my go-to lip balm. I will never be without it, and definitely recommend.in reviews
This is a great lip balm! Smooth, creamy, and moisturizers for a long time! Won't dry your lips out. The larger tube makes for a good, wide base and is another great feature. Price is worth the great quality. Bought at Cracker Barrel. in reviews
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Dionis Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Dianna G.
Review for: Sweet Berry
High hopes = great disappointment I had read great reviews, but when I put this on there is just a super unnatural texture. It feels like it’s just coating my lips with a thin plastic like film I would not purchase again.
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Dionis Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Maika R.
Review for: Vanilla Bean
Hmm, This Goat milk lip balm by Dionis I thought would be awesome but I m not to thrilled with it. It goes on smooth but feels like you're rubbing wax across your lips. It has a nice light vanilla scent and plumps the lips some. I kinda get a stinging sensation from it which may not be the case for everyone. Overall I will not buy this lip balm again due to it irritating my lips and feeling like I have wax on them. It may not work for me but it may work for you so I say try it for yourself and see if it's for you.
Eleni T.
Dionis Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Eleni T.
Review for: Vanilla Bean
I’ve been using this product for nearly 2 weeks and it has made a noticeable difference! My lips aren’t nearly as chapped and a lot softer!
Daniella  .
Chicago
Dionis Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Daniella  .
Review for: Milk Honey
I got this lip balm in wisconsin on a trip and i love it so much i still use it every single day. i’m so happy i made the decision to want to buy it because my lips feel milky and delicious! thank you so much for creating this product!
Chrissy N.
Henderson, TX
Dionis Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Chrissy N.
Review for: Vanilla Bean
I absolutely LOVE this product! I can’t even begin to describe how amazing it truly is. The small is beyond amazing, the size is a bit bigger but I absolutely love that about it, it’s only $4 for .28oz and I personally don’t think that’s really all that bad. My lips have been so chapped but with this they will never be chapped again. I’ve already bought 2 more so I’ll have one if this one runs out. Here it is next to a regular sized lip balm
Kimberly L.
Hudson, FL
Dionis Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Kimberly L.
Dionis Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Kimberly L.
Review for: Milk Honey
I use to go through so many lip balms and could never find one that works for me, till this one came along. It’s so hydrating and smells amazing, it never leaves my lips feeling dry, it’s inexpensive, 100% natural, and it’s cruelty free! So glad I found the perfect lip balm 🤗!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the larger tube and anything goat! 🐐 This balm is 100% natural and feels good on the lips. It has a nice light vanilla scent and flavor. A solid lip balm at a great price.
Jessica M.
Canton, MI
Mariah H.
Review for: Vanilla Bean
I. AM. OBSESSED. Will be buying every single scent. I have very very dry lips in the winter and nothing helps keep my lips hydrated like this does!
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
Dionis Bean Lip Balm uploaded by Carla B.
Review for: Sweet Berry
Great sent, Extremely moisturizing a must have for anyone who wants to use something that is 100% natural.Dionis Bean Lip Balm