Dinty Moore Meals Big Bowls Beef Stew uploaded by Shawn R.

BY DINTY MOORE

Dinty Moore® Meals Big Bowls Beef Stew.
Hormel foods.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
This is great ! dinty moore has been used in my family as far as can remember . My dad used to take us camping and make dinty moore for us and we loved it ..the meat gravy and the big chunk's of veggies and the meat !!!! It is the meatest stew out there and the best , no one can top dinty moore.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
Simply put, its hot and delicious. while not a huge meal its great paired with some mashed potato's or green beans. the big chunks of meat and veggies, the savory sauce..this is my favorite beef stew that is not hand made by me or my mother.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Dinty Moore stew is the stuff. Sometimes men just need there meat and taters. I swear this is all I eat during my 5 years in the Marine Corps. Mmmm...
Ashley H.
Daingerfield
This is the best beef stew I've ever had. I always buy this to eat on cold days. Great flavor. Great prices. Would recommend and buy again.
Carmen L.
I used to eat these when I was younger. They were great and about the only thing my parents trusted me with cooking while they were away!
Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
I wish this stew had more veggies, but it still has a wonderful taste! I love to grab this when I'm in a rush!