Dinty Moore Hearty Meals Beef Stew 24 oz

by Dinty Moore

Dinty moore hearty meals beef stew 24 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dinty Moore Hearty Meals Beef Stew 24 oz!
Product Highlights
I do like this; mostly on a cold day and I don't feel like making a home cooked meal.in reviews
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
Great for a quick, easy and filling winter dinner. Mondays are always super busy at my house so it's nice to have something to just warm up for supper. Add a little fancy warm bread and sometimes a side salad and you are set. Hearty, warm and comforting.
Haley P.
This beef stew is amazing. My step sisters grandma use to make it for us all the time. It has such a good flavor and it’s a thick beef stew which I prefer over more soupy. To be can beef stew it’s pretty good
Angel A.
Republic, MO
This product is nasty! There is practically no flavor. I understand it is for convenience and part of the easy meals that everyone is looking for. I think it could have better flavor and texture.
Maren H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I used to love this beef stew and had it often, however the older I've gotten the more I've realized how greasy and unhealthy it is. The meat in the stew is the texture of ravioli meat. I wouldn't recommend this to my friends.
Megan C.
college park, ga
Yes yes yes! this takes me back to my childhood. My grandpa used to keep cans upon cans of these in his pantry. Now that I'm older, I use them as starter for stew. I mean, I could probably still eat a whole can by myself, I'm just not sure if that's healthy. Lol.
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
This isn't bad for a canned beef stew. It's good for when you don't have time to cook and you are wanting a nice hearty meal
Taylor W.
Liberty, NC
The last time we ate this product (last week) was over rice, and it smelled great, but tasted like gasoline in a way. The quality is bad now in my opinion. You get a lot of meat, but not a lot of flavor. Again, we were regularly eating this stuff at one broke point, and now we've ventured back to it because we wanted something cheap and easy. What I'd say do is put it over mashed potatoes vs. rice to give it a better flavor.
Nikita R.
I love this stuff! I don't get to enjoy much these days as my wife doesn't care for it. But like yesterdsy I bought a can and some biscuits to make a meal jusy for me! Best part, I don't have to share :) I get to enjoy all the meaty potatoes and gravy all to myself!
Jona K.
This is such a good quick, filling meal. It is not really greasy like a lot of can stews can be. It has a lot of meat and veggies in it, just just the gravey.
Christina C.
Gallatin
This stew is delicious, with big checks of meat and vegetables. It’s affordable and one of these cans will feed 2.

Looking for your answer?