BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok for him ? Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is good for ages 1-8, I heard that i...1 Answers
Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids
DINO lingo is a fun new way to teach your children a new language.it helps to hernissing the unlimited power of your child's imagination their programs entertain as they teach.children learn as they play and learn as they speak.
Lamyaa S.
Lamyaa S.
Tangier
Great stuff to use, amazing thing to receive.. its truly amazing and useful.. im loving it.
Need a new update , but good job
I love it , useful , help me in 1 level in Turkish ...
But need update in verbs
brenda x.
brenda x.
São paulo
Otimo super recomendo porque amei fui muito bem atendida para coloca minha irma ela intenet  para ter o curso online
Nevaeh W.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really like this product and the time it took to get here was really fast so I would recommend this
Enola S.
Enola S.
My brood love it, but honestly I find the videos creepy and it's all rather limited seeming.  I would not pay full price, but thankfully was part of a group buy.
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Bought it for more cousin
He loves getting himself entertained and we tried different products but this one it's the best
But this on amazon found it at a good price
Would definitely buy it again for sure
Asta J.
Asta J.
Harlow
My nephew loves it. Its easy to learn with they books and learning sets. Its not just learning its fun activity too. Its one of the best this kind products that i ever try. It was better then i expected. Im going to buy more sets with other languages
Star74 A.
Star74 A.
We purchased Dino Lingo Spanish for my 3 year-old daughter. First time she watched the sample video on the website she loved it and kept watching it. Our package arrived very fast in a few days. Since then every time we turn on the Spanish DVD, she loves it. She repeats all the words and dances with dinosaurs. She has already increased her vocabulary, Overall I am very happy, would recommend it.
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Got this set for my nephew so he can learn enough turkish to impress his Turkish grandparents. And it worked wonders. Very engaging visuals and great choice of introductory vocabulary. I am more than satisfied with this product. So is my nephew...
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
I'm debating on buying Dino Lingo or Whistlefritz to teach my son Spanish. Has anybody tried both? If so which do you prefer???