Add a Photo

By DINO LINGO
Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages
Photos (10)
Aydin A.
Aydin A.

Got this set for my nephew so he can learn enough turkish to impress his Turkish grandparents. And it worked wonders. Very engaging visuals and great choice of introductory vocabulary. I am more than satisfied with this product. So is my nephew...
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Francisco, CA

The animation is very colorful to capture your child's attention. They speak very clearly and repeat the words several times so that it easy enough for a small child to understand. Even as an adult I enjoyed the lesson and learned a few things as well.
I think this is a great product. I would recommend it to other parents of young children as a language teaching tool
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

I have been looking for a program to teach my children polish. I have tried tons. My kids ages 3 and 5, love these videos. They watch one everyday. It has only been about a month,but they already know so much. My inlaws who speak polish said they are learning so fast and have excellent pronunciation. This is the best program ever. These videos make it so easy to pick up the language. My kid don't even realize that it is learning program. I love it! I wish they had a more difficult version after they master these videos that they can go on to.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi

WOW! Almost instantly, all of my negativity flew right out the window! Dino Lingo is an award-winning language program suitable for children two to seven years old and it was fantastic for V! I was so surprised at how quickly she picked it up. There are tons of bright colors and fun sounds which kept her attention. The segments and images also change frequently so she didn't have an opportunity to get bored.

Right away, V started repeating the words and phrases being taught in the video. I didn't even have to say anything. She just did it! Later on in the day she was still saying, "Hola. Como estas?" There are several languages available through Dino Lino.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario

1936 reviews

Kids would probably love this product for learning interactive languages this is a great idea from this company
Christy W.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL

Great, Great, Great! Being a homeschooling mother of 4, I'm always looking for new ways to learn. One of our librarians told us about this program. Now our high schooler uses it as extra practice for his class.
Ish A.
Ish A.
Hialeah, FL

I was thrilled that Tagalog was available in Dino Lingo. The characters are adorable, I love the posters, DVD, and music CD. My baby is only 1.5 years old but I'm optimistic he will be speaking my language too!
Donna B.
Donna B.

One of the few places to find Ukrainian language learning for non native speakers geared toward children.
My children love this set. The posters are all over their walls for quick references. I'm even learning with them! It is fun.
I will say I wish the animation was a little different, but my children enjoy it and that's what counts.
I would recommend Dino Lingo to any young kid wanting to pick up a new language.
Oscar G.
Oscar G.
Valparaíso

I'm from Chile and I bought the Deluxe German Set for my nephew, he is 4 years old and he loved. Excellent job and great shipping system.
amanda P.
amanda P.
Humble, TX

I ordered this product for my 9 month old son and he loves it. After I put in the first dvd all I heard was him laughing in the back seat. Would recommend this product.
Betty B.
Betty B.

Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA

Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.

Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA

Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
I'm debating on buying Dino Lingo or Whistlefritz to teach my son Spanish. Has anybody tried both? If so which do you prefer???

Join Now