Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Gladys A.Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Gladys A.Dino Lingo Language Learning Program for Kids uploaded by Jeny T.See all 10 photos

BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how ...I have bought for my daughter.... 4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok f...Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is goo...In most children, ages 0-5 are... 1 Answers
Photos (10)
Eric H.
Eric H.
Bryant, Ar
Bought this based off the wonderful reviews and was a little disappointed. The animation was not a high quality and the characters did not provide enough vocabulary for my little one. More time was spent on transitions and clipping. This may be because I chose a language that is not as widely spoken. May have had more success with spanish, but it wasn't what I was trying to teach. Had much better success with other products.
Enola S.
Enola S.
My brood love it, but honestly I find the videos creepy and it's all rather limited seeming.  I would not pay full price, but thankfully was part of a group buy.
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, Ca
Great for kids. but i wish the singing was more catchy. she sounds sooo dule and boring.
Ish A.
Ish A.
Hialeah, FL
I was thrilled that Tagalog was available in Dino Lingo. The characters are adorable, I love the posters, DVD, and music CD. My baby is only 1.5 years old but I'm optimistic he will be speaking my language too!
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
England, AR
My son age 5 loves Dino's so this was a great way to get him excited about learning new languages. As a mom thinking about homeschooling this is a great tool and he will learn more from it then he will on a traditional class room and have fun at the same time. As a Dino know it all he did complaine that the graphics weren't accurate though
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
What Dino Lingo Says: "Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for children.
Fueled by a child's own imagination, kids learn a new language through
interactive teaching techniques that incorporate play and storytelling and
encourage your child to start speaking it almost immediately.
Perfect Christmas gifts for kids!"

I watched a French episode, and I thought that the intro was a little bit too long. Then they meet each other using French greetings, like "Hi, How are you?" but they never actually translated what they meant, which was odd. They show pictures so the watchers know what the word means, but it doesn't work that great.
Fabiana L.
Fabiana L.
Gresham, OR
Watching the Spanish clip was fun for my 1 year old son and me. I saw how he was so into it, when he heard the music he had a big smile on his face. Once they started saying dog, cat and bird, he basically started repeating every word and I liked that they show different type of dog, cat, fish not just one type. I like that they offers a variety of languages and the animations is very colorful.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
SICKLERVILLE
My boys loved this video. Sometimes the simple things are the best. Most kids love dinosaurs so of course that's always a plus. Great job on these videos
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
I liked this program. I mainly liked it because it offered an array of languages. (It seems that the most publized ones are Spanish and French, so it was nice to see many, many other languages too). I don't have children, but when I eventually do have kids I would consider using this program. I believe it is great for young children to learn new languages, especially since they retain it better at younger ages. The only thing I didn't completely like were the graphics, but they weren't too bad, and they did accomplish the main goal--to help kids learn different languages. Looks like a great program!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Brick, NJ
Overall, I like the clip that I saw and the price is great for what you get. I thought that the audio was a little muffled, but that could be from You Tube, but I can't say for sure. The graphics are cute (I have seen worse, I have seen better), and the music got my daughter's attention. She even asked to watch it again so she can remember the words.
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Are all the voices in all of the videos the same? I watched part of the Spanish video ang the two Dinos had the exact same voice.