BY DINO LINGO

Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for babies and kids. It is as easy as child's play and works like magic. Dino Lingo is ideal to foster toddler's cognitive development. .After watching these videos several times, most babies and small children can easily name everyday objects and understand basic phrases in foreign languages see more...

• Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?4 Answers
  • I have a 2yr boy i wonder if its ok for him ? Be the first to answer!
  • Even though it says Dino Lingo is good for ages 1-8, I heard that i...1 Answers
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
Triunfo -pe
Não conheço  mas pretendo conhecer e indicar as pessoas essas marcas para que tenham conhecimento .do que é aqui no Brasil.
Lamyaa S.
Lamyaa S.
Tangier
Great stuff to use, amazing thing to receive.. its truly amazing and useful.. im loving it.
Eric H.
Eric H.
Bryant, Ar
Bought this based off the wonderful reviews and was a little disappointed. The animation was not a high quality and the characters did not provide enough vocabulary for my little one. More time was spent on transitions and clipping. This may be because I chose a language that is not as widely spoken. May have had more success with spanish, but it wasn't what I was trying to teach. Had much better success with other products.
Feriel A.
Feriel A.
Tunis
It s a great site for kids to learn . I recommand it totaly . It s affordable and it s worth the price . It s perfect for kids at the age of 5
Enola S.
Enola S.
My brood love it, but honestly I find the videos creepy and it's all rather limited seeming.  I would not pay full price, but thankfully was part of a group buy.
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Great for kids. but i wish the singing was more catchy. she sounds sooo dule and boring.
shrouk A.
shrouk A.
suez
Need a new update , but good job
I love it , useful , help me in 1 level in Turkish ...
But need update in verbs
Ish A.
Ish A.
Hialeah, FL
I was thrilled that Tagalog was available in Dino Lingo. The characters are adorable, I love the posters, DVD, and music CD. My baby is only 1.5 years old but I'm optimistic he will be speaking my language too!
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
England, AR
My son age 5 loves Dino's so this was a great way to get him excited about learning new languages. As a mom thinking about homeschooling this is a great tool and he will learn more from it then he will on a traditional class room and have fun at the same time. As a Dino know it all he did complaine that the graphics weren't accurate though
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
What Dino Lingo Says: "Dino Lingo is an interactive language learning program for children.
Fueled by a child's own imagination, kids learn a new language through
interactive teaching techniques that incorporate play and storytelling and
encourage your child to start speaking it almost immediately.
Perfect Christmas gifts for kids!"

I watched a French episode, and I thought that the intro was a little bit too long. Then they meet each other using French greetings, like "Hi, How are you?" but they never actually translated what they meant, which was odd. They show pictures so the watchers know what the word means, but it doesn't work that great.
Betty B.
Betty B.
Is there a Greek version?
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tacoma, WA
Which one is your favorite for your kids?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Is there a polish version?
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Has anyone tried this? and if so how are the results?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
Are all the voices in all of the videos the same? I watched part of the Spanish video ang the two Dinos had the exact same voice.